PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great culture and excellent place to improve tallents and skills.
Trade Promotion Analyst (Current Employee), Barrington ILJune 12, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement, comany discounts.
Cons: low pay, stagnant advancement
On a daily basis I was responsible for promotion setup and payment resolutions. There was constant communication between account managers and sales finance.

I enjoyed solving problems and being the go to person for my customers. I was responsible for several reports; updating and explaining results.

Overall, it was a great place to work because of – more... the great coworkers, company activities and possibilities. – less
it was good
Qualiy sales man (qsm) (Current Employee), Secunderabad, APJune 10, 2014
Pros: in marot hotel we had lanuch
1)when my tdm came to the market
2)i had learn how to approach with coustomers
3) it was good
4) they are friendly
5) only roaming
6) on our tcs meeating
Account Manger
Associate Customer Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 9, 2014
review scan and shipment data

create contracts

customer calls ( new items, business reviews)

The hardest part of my job is knowing where to find the information for my customer on my company website.

The most enjoyable part of my job is creating sales decks.
productive, high volume work
Truck Driver / Salesman (Former Employee), Allentown, PAJune 9, 2014
good company to work for, great company environment, high pased and lots of opportunity
productive workplace
Tropicana and Quaker, Intern (sales) (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 5, 2014
A typical day at work would consists of selling Pepsico products in New York City and surrounding metro area.
Stay Away!
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 27, 2014
Every day is hard, expect to be treated like a slave! Long hours and just sundays off....
Fast Paced and Physical
Key Account Manager (DSD) (Current Employee), Portland,ORMay 25, 2014
Pros: financial
Financially rewarding place to work.
Very Physical Job
Long Work Days
Productive and fun place to work
BI/Data Management Analyst (Current Employee), Somers, NYMay 18, 2014
Fun place to work
Work-life balance
Friendly environment
Deal in DTH channels
Sales Statician/Sales analyst (Current Employee), Lucknow, UPMay 17, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
boss give me making challenging reports
how to create report easily
good
good.
sunday working
when i recieved an award.
Great Working with Pepsico
Consultant at Onsite (Malaysia & Philippines) (Current Employee), SingaporeMay 14, 2014
It was great working with Pepsico.Everyone aws very helpful and co operative.
Fast-paced, challenging, with politics
Director (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 14, 2014
Pros: big brands, challenging work, bright people
Cons: strong culture, highly political
PepsiCo is known for its brands, innovation, and thought leadership. It is a fast-paced environment in which you can learn a great deal and sharpen skills. The culture is highly political and is highly matrixed.
An absolute wonderful company!
Weekend Merchandiser (Current Employee), Fairmont, WVMay 13, 2014
Pros: discounted pepsi products
My wife and I just had a baby a few months ago and they have been very flexible with my schedule to make sure I still have time for my family. They also give me more hours when I ask for them.
Great Company!
Sales Assistant Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMay 10, 2014
Pros: cafe on site, incentives, free pepsi products
Cons: short breaks and pressure to sale
Making outbound and taking inbound sales and customer service calls. The best thing I've learned so far is how to manage my time on the phone with the customer. The hardest part is getting in a sale when you're working with customer's who have very little time to spend with you on the phone because they're running a business. I enjoy working with everyone – more... at Pepsi! The atmosphere is fun and exciting! – less
SAP BW Senior Developer/Lead
Senior SAP BW Developer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 7, 2014
- Project Management
- Lead for new BW Hana tools like- Workspace, Analysis for Microsoft Office
- Developed in Finance, Logistics area.
- SAP BO 4.0 experience - Webi, Universe Designer
Casual and professional
Accounts Payable / Co-Pack Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Norwalk, CTMay 1, 2014
This is a perfect company to start your company. this was my first job and gave me professional tools i needed to start my career.
Corporate finance professional in the Food / Beverage with ten years experience
Sr. Mgr - Financial Planning and Analysis (Current Employee), Monrovia, CAMay 1, 2014
Pros: extremely talented employees, fast paced environment, great products
I am a corporate finance professional with over ten years of experience, primarily in the food and beverage industry at PepsiCo. I have gained experiences with increasing levels of responsibility across diverse functions such as supply chain / operations, engineering and finance. I am currently the Sr. Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) – more... for PepsiCo's Naked Emerging Brands, a sub-division focused on health and wellness brands consisting of Naked Juice, Izze Sparkling Juice and ONE Coconut Water. I am also an MBA candidate at UCLA Anderson School of Management (completion May 2015).

I have had unique opportunities to:
* Integrate and transform an entrepreneurial business unit within a Fortune 50 company

* Share financial results, strategic recommendations and long range plans with sr. management

* Develop, mentor and nurture talent across multiple departments

* Provide stewardship to sales, marketing, supply chain and R&D teams for day to day and strategic business decisions impacting short and long term P&L of NEB, in particular Net Revenue, COGs, SG&A and NOPBT

* Partner with marketing leads to drive innovation agenda forward by providing financial stewardship and operational expertise to drive concepts to market on time and on budget

Recent roles:

Sr. FP&A Manager reporting to CFO (Current)
- Managed financials for three businesses ($600M+ Net Revenue) and reported financial results to PepsiCo Sr. Management
- Responsible for providing financial stewardship throughout the strategic innovation life cycle
- Develop annual operating plan and strategic business plan under the guidance and direction of our division's CFO – less
A place that offers great healthcare.
VARIO PACKLINE OPERATOR (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 29, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: unsure of job stability
Please see me for detailed review.
I enjoy working with others and the option of training on other jobs.
The hardest part of the job is being unsure when and if I am needed due to over staffing and budget cuts.
Complex business in a Matrix Organization
Senior Manager, Shopper Marketing - Dollar Channel (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 29, 2014
Pros: great team, work on great brands, great customer
Cons: little room for growth without being mobile, heavy emphasis placed on pedigree b-school, org savvy is a must
Wear many hats and serve as liaison between brands and sales. Developed deep relationships with key stakeholders. Have to be creative in order to balance all priorities and create solid programs that are a win for all parties. Great team, Great customer. Learned a lot!!!
fun place to work but lack of control by top management
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Somers, NYApril 28, 2014
lack of control by management
associates free to do and act however they like, discriminating and harassing
poor upper manament company
Product Manager (Former Employee), Plano TXApril 26, 2014
Pros: beneits
Cons: poor management styke
personally this is a great reputation company with the worst management culture ever i seen in my life. Particularly upper manager

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more