PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Operations Analyst / Assistant (Former Employee), Industry, CAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: social events for employees, holiday lunches
Cons: no career advancement
Learned various aspects of business operations.
Employees enjoy organized social events, such as holiday lunches, foosball tournament, cross fit competitions.
The most enjoyable part of my job was the opportunity to work with various departments in the organization and learn various aspects of the business operations: from production to finance.
The – more... hardest part - no opportunity for advancement within the organization. – less
a grind
Sales Route Driver (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLFebruary 18, 2014
badness starts from the top down.. not a good work environment.
PepsiCo is a hard working, diverse business community.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: opportunities for growth, combined with excellent training tools.
Cons: push back from management on fresh ideas which eventually came into fruition.
During my short tenure with PepsiCo, I found my co-workers hard working and dedicated to their positions and careers. PepsiCo also provides many opportunities to contribute to communities and organizations in need of support.

My most enjoyable experience was working with great people and volunteering for several organizations, in a capacity as fundraising – more... chairperson, the American Cancer Society and Habitat for Humanity.

The most difficult experience was dealing with management. While my co-workers were open to fresh technological ideas, management was not. Eventually they came into fruition.

Overall, I loved working for PepsiCo, and met a lot of good friends I maintain in contact with. – less
Excellent organization
Planning Manager - Frito Lay (Former Employee), Modesto, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Top notch talent
Opportunity for advancement
Well respected company
Great experience to manage 2 branches
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to advance
Cons: to much bureaucracy
In charge of 2 branches and managed 47 employees.
Making sure the daily operations were cost efficient, on time and in budget.
nice place to work
Customer Executive (Former Employee), Coimbatore, TNFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: good benefit
Cons: season time work more
i learn about distribution and distributor management.supervisors are very support. Management gave work life balance.
Advanced testing and research of global products.
Sensory Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Valhalla, NYFebruary 5, 2014
Preparation of various taste solutions for descriptive and training panels. Became familiar with how a Fortune 500 company operates internally. Management and co-workers were stellar. The toughest part about the job was that testing was monotonous. Most enjoyable part was testing a global range of commercial products.
I Enjoy The Type Of Work I Do
Load/Unload Trailers, Scane LPN To Recieve Product (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: easy work, good money
Cons: sometimes lower then qulified pay
A Typical day At Work Consist Of Focusing On Getting As Many Pallets Moved As Possible. I Have Learned Over The Years Many Different Ways To Work Smarter And Not Harder With Out Taking Short Cuts Or Bending The Rules. I Am An Excellent Leader With Charisma, A Great Positive Attitude, Dependability, As Well As Open Ears To Take In Any Advice Given. My – more... Co-Workers Look To Me For Motivation And Support And I Do To Them As Well. The Most Enjoyable Part Of My Job It That I Can Work As Many Hours As My Job Allows With Out Strenuous Wear And Tear On My Body, And The Pay When I Have A Job The Will Pay For The 8+ Years Of Experience I Have. – less
pepsico is very productive at any place
PRE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: weekly once i do free lunch with my boss
Cons: some times we have to work long hours for examole month ending
one day my route visited by india head and that visit is grand success
i learned more experiance in sales
my management is very strict and at the same time very supportive
my co-workers is very friendly they also encourrage to me
i need not to think so there is hardest part in my job
jan 2nd i got the one t-shirt from my boss for performence
Penny a case
Business Planner (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 3, 2014
Looking for a "penny a case" in cost savings or revenue makes a material impact on profit. Every single day looking for a way to save a penny per case or generate one more penny in revenue per case. Great learning experience.
Learned a great deal
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: worked 9 hour shifts so i can leave early onf fridays
Cons: contract only
The people I worked with are a great group of people. Even though my position was contract the treated me like a regular employee.
Great compensation and benefits
Summer Associate (Former Employee), Somers, NYFebruary 1, 2014
Overall good company to work for provided that you work in the right department/office
Great company that provided challenging & growth opportunities with a rewarding work-life balance.
National Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: work life balance, co-workers & support team
Cons: sr. management availability and involvement
Great company with great products that were easy to sell because I believed in them. Daily activities included sales management, marking, growing the base, contract negotiations, technical support & guidance as well as internal & external customer service.
TPA Review
Trade Promotion Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Valhalla, NYJanuary 30, 2014
A typical day at work starts by communicating with our Sales to see if any new promotions are going to be running or if they had made any changes to previous promotions. I then proceed to make sure that the promotions are properly accruing in our SAP TPM system. I make sure that the customer is receiving an accurate contract based on what sales and – more... submitted. After this if everything matchs I put it into a payable status so that our CFS team can pay the customer. – less
Reputable CPG Company
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Somers, NYJanuary 27, 2014
Large CPG firm that offers many learning opportunities. Great firm to start career.
productive workplace
New Products Administrator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXJanuary 27, 2014
pros: free lunches
cons: no work structure
great place to work people are friendly
humman resiurce specialist
o HR specialist of Upper Egypt commercial sector (Current Employee), asyut egyptJanuary 27, 2014
1. Review and track attendance system.
2. Follow-up monthly on the absence, vacations, overtime, intermittent absence, dismissals and warnings.
3. Follow-up of annual and sick leaves, review and deliver the vacation balance letters.
4. Receipt of penalties memos and ensure compliance with the regulations, as well as legal affairs investigations and – more... regular application of administrative penalties (absence without permission / delay / non-departure and retain a printed record of each department separately)
5. Preparation of employees files, receipt of hiring documents and maintaining updates throughout the employee's service period.
6. Annual renewal of contracts; sending the forms and follow-up on the signatures
7. Preparing performance development review forms (PDR's), captures absence, penalties, injuries etc., delivering the forms to the managers and collecting them for recording the ratings.
8. Registering and updating receipt of health certificates
9. Keeping record of disabled employees, update the data and make sure that the set percentage is met
10. Keeping and updating pension records, military status records and exemptions.
11. Carrying out the end of service and termination procedures and activities.
12. Tracking and follow up of the daily labor attendance and preparing attendance reports
13. Follow up the enrollment document in the labor office within the range of 30 working days of receipt.
14. Tracking of the 3 months probation period and send the evaluations to the direct managers after 60 days. Notify the employee in case of terminating the contract.
15. Ensure that the termination and non-renewal of contracts complies with the provisions of the law
16. Carrying out the organization and structure related personnel activities
17. Execution of hiring procedures and employee service file.
18. •Staffing & Onboarding
19. •Internal Job Posting for Staff & Front Liners
20. •Shortlist and interview the internal applicants
21. •Sourcing CVs & use the Front Liners database
22. •Follow up on the Letter of Understanding and submitting it to the accepted candidate
23. •Hiring of seasonal labor
24. •Exit interviews & Analyzing data and prepare recommendations or alarming signs
25. •Timely enrollment of new employees in payroll and benefits programs
26. •Timely execution of administrative changes for employees who change jobs or employment status
27. •Track the Annual Operating Plans vs. Actual and recommend means of optimizing the Head Count
28. •Hiring/ attendance / and payment for the daily labor
29. •Do a proper assessment for the new hired employee after the 3 months prohibition
30. •Employee transfer forms/ files
36. •Handling the outsourcing company in the location
37. •Handling any investigation requirement on site
38. •Investigate and answer any employee complain
39. •Power Of 1 preparation/ logistics in each site
40. •Carry out communication policies to establish a proper flow of information at all levels of the organization
41. •Prepare and follow up on the in touch action plans in the DC
42. •Come up with ideas for flowers for the employees
43. •Manage all the medical cases and follow up with the central team/ follow up on the doctor's visit to the site
44. •Manage the service car in the DC
46. •Handle the cafeteria and ensure that the service provider is providing service with quality
47. •Handle the transportation service
48. •Maintenance furniture/ AC / Machines/ Meeting room
49. •Contract renewals
•Follow up on the employees who didn't show up for 10 days and sending the write communication and warnings – less
Friendly working environment.
Accounts Department (Former Employee), Multan, PPBJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: lunch benefit
Cons: specific work time
Working environment was great experience. Management was good, cooperative and effort to promote their company in Intrnational market.
It was good to work.
Great Work Environment Locally - Corporate Not Thinking About the Employee
Administrative Assistant - Sales & Delivery (Current Employee), Coldwater, MIJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: great team environment, great supervisor
Cons: corporate doesn't think about the employee
I love the facility where I work. Our facility sells 1.3 million cases annually so we are really busy for a small location. I get along great with all the employees and I am respected and appreciated for my work. I lead many groups and am considered the point of contact for many important roll outs, conversions and programs within the facility. I work – more... hard every day and do a great job maintaining the entire office and all of it's needs independently. I generally work without supervision and alone however I am responsible for answering to five managers and meeting all needs timely.

On the Corporate side of things I couldn't be more dissatisfied. I continue to feel taken advantage of as an Administrative Assistant that is really an Office Manager with thousands more duties and responsibilities than any Administrative Assistant I've ever met. I get paid less than 10% of my work group within the company and as the cost of living goes up, followed by the price of benefits I am quite literally getting to the point where I am almost paying to work. Furthermore, we are required to cut and cut our budgets, to take minimal pay increases, but we pay celebrities thousands of dollars for a few seconds on air and can roll out billions saved to investors at the end of the quarter. – less
fun employees,good pay and benefits
Lab Technician (Current Employee), Munster, INJanuary 24, 2014
I work alot of hours as i am on 3rd shift. I am in quality control and would like something along the lines of that. I make syrup batches to complete the production schedule. Complete all lab tests to ensure it is up to code per receipe and will satisfy the customer!

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more