PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Company provide me best training and support to learn the businnes
Lead Sales Representative (Current Employee), GTA , OnFebruary 26, 2015
Excellent company to work, Mangers are so supportive and provide you best tools and technoligy to learn business.Pepsico food Canada treat employee as a family.
Typical large corporation struggling with where to get margins back due to deep discounting of product.
LASR Driver (contract) (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 24, 2015
Same routine day in day out.
Management hesitant to address key issues of concern.
Clear divide between workers and management.
Great place to work.
Account Merchandiser/Relief Sales Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: no advancement
Great place to work, although advancement is poor and hours are not guaranteed. Good experience gained through covering sales reps.
Great People and place to work
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Regina, SKFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: perks
Cons: customers
Your co workers are awesome and the job was good as well. Management team was full of respectable leaders that conducted themselves professionally at all times. Fair pay but lots of travel. I was a Pre Seller (Sales Rep) in the Saskatchewan area. Customers are the the only "cons" in this job, they can make the job difficult if you are not used to handling this type of thing. Over all I liked working at Pepsico, I left to peruse other avenues.
great workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABFebruary 9, 2015
I have nothing negative to say except for I learned a lot and became a more experienced worker overall, one can learn a lot about PepsiCo and how it was founded. A lot to learn a lot to do multitasking, condensing pallets and organizing the backroom as well as the shelves
Nice place
Warehouse/production (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioFebruary 9, 2015
Very good working environment, Got laid off due to shortage of work. Was hired as a temporary employee, then hired full time after 3 months..
Great place to work.
Account Merchandiser (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONFebruary 6, 2015
Great place to work, management really listens to your needs. Hardest part is all the driving and wear and tear on your car. I enjoy meeting different people.
Don't Get Too Comfortable
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: shifts, management, machines, work/life balance
You're boss doesn't care about you, your family, or your life. You may give them your all day and night for years, but that doesn't matter one bit to them. They will change your shift with no real choice to you and screw up everything you had going in life.

Machines you work with are unreliable and ill maintained but it's still your fault if targets are missed. Managers don't know how to do your job and yet they tell you how to.
Great Place to work
Finance Coordinator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: finance department being outsourced
Good job, benefits and supportive management. Co-workers are extremely friendly and supportive of your learning.
A positive work environment with opportunity for advancement
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 27, 2015
its a busy job - heavy lifting and long days. Great management that always tells you where you stand. Work independently with most co-worker contact via email and cell.
forklift
forklift operator (Former Employee), Stoney creek, OntarioDecember 15, 2014
Pros: barbacues
Cons: night shifts
Preparing Orders for various stores in the hamilton and surrounding area.

Operation of stand up and sit down forklift

learned how to load trucks pick orders as well as stock warehouse
No two days are the same and finding a way to win is every day's focus
Project Manager (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 10, 2014
Pros: working on new and different accounts
Cons: working on new and different account
Working in an agency provides a rich collage of new challenges and opportunities every day. Accounts are always different, client needs are varied and it's my job to ensure we deliver on them 100% without compromise.

During my six years with SDI Marketing I have worked with many great clients and accounts from Rogers Communications to Pepsi Co food and beverages to the Canadian Cancer Society and Tim Hortons. This wide range of exposure to client needs and programs has benefited me in many ways from learning different methods of company operations, being very flexible and adaptable with ideas, timelines and expectations, as well as how to quickly learn and absorb new information to best delivery for the clients needs.

Overcoming obstacles and challenges from technical to resources to weather conditions and more has shown me it's all about finding a way to win and deliver with excellence.

I am looking to bring this rich and varied experience to my next role and strive to new levels!
Great Place to work for
SALES/MARKETING TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), North of London TerritoryDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great lifestyle, fortune 500 company
Cons: no room for advancement
One of the best companies I've been a part of in my entire life. There is just no room for advancement. I want to work for a company where I can grow. With Pepsi I just feel that if I stayed with them I would be an Territory Rep for the rest of my life. I want to move up within a company.
People are great, but little room for advancement
Credit Associate - Major Accounts (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONNovember 18, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: advancement opportunities
All of the people, managers included, are great to work with however with the recent partnership with IBM, there leaves little room for advancement.
I enjoy my job and the challenges however can not grow with the company since I am "needed" in my current position.
work hard
Merchandiser (Current Employee), North Battleford, SKNovember 5, 2014
working hard for the company because of the benefits and high salary.
Engaging and open place to work
SSM Senior Associate (Current Employee), Head Office Mississauga, ONOctober 28, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: heavy workloads
6am-3pm and then at home for another 2+ hours
That cross functional approach definelty affects the outcome and success of any project, tempering that at times the lone ranger can appear to accomplish more.but without bringing everyone with you may not always succeed in the long run.
Co-workers were enjoyable and supportive
Learning to reign in my horses and not letting the lone ranger in me take over
Finding gaps in process and creating solutions to fill them.
Worked hard and with pride
General Labourer (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONOctober 21, 2014
I started my work at 7:00 am until 3:pm worked shift work and weekends. Dealing with people everyday and usually a new problem everyday. Got along with people well I enjoyed all parts of my job or I would not have stayed there 40 yrs.
productive workplace with great expectations from employees
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 21, 2014
- hard working place
- very detailed career growth process
- open to all sorts of internal movement, i.e. finance to marketing, hr to sales, etc
Busy work envirment
Crewing Co-ordinator (Former Employee), CambridgeOctober 18, 2014
Pros: wonderful union employees to work with
Cons: no comment
Booking Over time when enployees called off
Obtain call off`s and enter into payroll systems
Lots of Opportunity
Accounts Payable and Capital Expenditures (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONOctober 9, 2014
Large corporation with plenty of opportunities for advancement. Major drawback is constant update of systems and testing.
Headquarters