PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Great/Fun place to work
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  May, ONSeptember 18, 2015
PepsiCo was very innovative and had a clear sense of direction. The culture of the company was very young and open minded.
Don't Get Too Comfortable
Packaging Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABFebruary 2, 2015
You're boss doesn't care about you, your family, or your life. You may give them your all day and night for years, but that doesn't matter one bit to them. They will change your shift with no real choice to you and screw up everything you had going in life.

Machines you work with are unreliable and ill maintained but it's still your fault if targets are missed. Managers don't know how to do your job and yet they tell you how to.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
shifts, management, machines, work/life balance
Very fast paced environment
Manufacturing Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJune 9, 2015
Fast paced environment. Imperative to stay on-top of all production and processing lines. Need to deliver shift reports to all members of the company (HR, Maintenance, Engineering and Planning).
Pros
occasional BBQs
Great place to learn
Resource (Current Employee) –  TorontoSeptember 16, 2015
A great place to work that offers lots of development opportunities. Fast paced manufacturing environment with a lot of great people.
Driver
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  HamiltonAugust 15, 2015
Lack of communication between management and employees.
The drive to Hamilton everyday got to me after a while. Especially having to come back to Niagara to deliver product.
A Successful Company
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 8, 2015
PepsiCo is very good at maintaining the bottom line. They are very business focused and successful in meeting consumers needs.
Amazing Job
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMarch 2, 2015
I Loved working for Pepsi in Calgary.
By far the best job that i have ever had!. It was a lot of work, Always running and giving it 110%. It kept me in shape, i felt great when i was there and everyone was really close. The other drivers were my friends, and the management and help that they offered was absolutely amazing.
Best Job Ever..
Pros
everything
Cons
none.
Challenging and wonderful oppurtunity
Production Worker/ Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBApril 24, 2015
A very challenging and fun moment in this company. Seeing and fulfill duties make my day worth working in this company. Teamwork is very important for this job. My co-workers are very cooperative.
Pros
Discounted Drinks
Productive very fun
warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  MississaugaAugust 11, 2015
Very great place to work very professional environment all of the people whom I worked with were very professional and entertaining
Engaging and open place to work
SSM Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Head Office Mississauga, ONOctober 28, 2014
6am-3pm and then at home for another 2+ hours
That cross functional approach definelty affects the outcome and success of any project, tempering that at times the lone ranger can appear to accomplish more.but without bringing everyone with you may not always succeed in the long run.
Co-workers were enjoyable and supportive
Learning to reign in my horses and not letting the lone ranger in me take over
Finding gaps in process and creating solutions to fill them.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
heavy workloads
Opportunities
Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 24, 2015
Lots of opportunities for advancement.Rewarding career. Great people that are willing to help you advance. Great pay.
Growth
Ops Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MississaugaJuly 20, 2015
Excellent opportunities to grow with the company both internally and worldwide..
Team building with employees and management to resolve issues.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Long Hours
Great Place to work for
SALES/MARKETING TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  North of London TerritoryDecember 2, 2014
One of the best companies I've been a part of in my entire life. There is just no room for advancement. I want to work for a company where I can grow. With Pepsi I just feel that if I stayed with them I would be an Territory Rep for the rest of my life. I want to move up within a company.
Pros
great lifestyle, fortune 500 company
Cons
no room for advancement
Friendly and fun workplace, caring about the employees
A/R Data entry and Filing clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 17, 2014
started with receiving the invoices ,contracts and receipts from all over the Canada
sorted, coded and keyed the data entry according to received documents
Filed all the documents according to guidelines

in PepsiCo we had a very friendly atmosphere with a lot of fun time which the company provided for the employees
Pros
some times free lunches or different avtivity for example bowling
Its a productive work environment with opportunity for growth.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 30, 2014
A typical day at work consist of visiting 8-10 large grocery stores in the Brampton, Mississauga area, stores such as Walmart and Fortino's are visited on a daily basis. I write an order for the store and discuss possible opportunities for growth and added sales with the manager. The management does a good job training, and evaluating opportunities for growth. My co-workers do an excellent job sharing success stories, and other info. that may be helpful in doing the job.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with the unexpected problems that come up day to day in the beverage industry and dealing with the demands of a large chain grocery store. The most enjoyable part of my job is out selling my competitors(Coke).
People are great, Management is lacking
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 5, 2015
For the first couple months I couldn't say enough about how much i enjoyed this company and my job. The people here are great but there is no communication between management and other staff. Everything is last minute and disorganized. The admins get dumped with everything regardless of whether or not they actually have the time or the advanced knowledge of systems and programs to perform these tasks. There is no follow up or follow through on anything. Definite lack of leadership. They advance people that are under qualified with little to no work ethic just so that someone else has to deal with them. Very mundane job once you get the hang of it. Salary is average and vacation is good. Benefits are mediocre at best. They do put on some really nice team builders and other activities for their employees. This would be a great company if they could get some management that actually manages and not hire mediocre sales staff just to fill the gap because they were in a hurry.
Pros
great vacation and pension plans. Great people, fun team activities
Cons
mismanagement, disorganized, lack of communication
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work.
Pros
no customer service provided
Cons
less hours
People are great, but little room for advancement
Credit Associate - Major Accounts (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONNovember 18, 2014
All of the people, managers included, are great to work with however with the recent partnership with IBM, there leaves little room for advancement.
I enjoy my job and the challenges however can not grow with the company since I am "needed" in my current position.
Pros
people
Cons
advancement opportunities
Fast Paced Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBFebruary 9, 2014
Worked at high pace, had to hit deadlines and guidelines on work ethic. Learnt a lot about everything that comes with working in a Warehouse and a Production area. My co- workers were one of the best parts of working there. The Management wasn't that special but they did what they had to do to get by. There is no such thing was the hardest part of my job but if i had to choice one it would have to be putting up with some of the people that work there. The best part of my job at Pepsi would have to be the benefits and the wages.
Pros
wages
Cons
management
Fun Work Environment
Senior Clerk/Assistant/Settlement (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 21, 2013
A typical day at work was greeting and directing customers, payroll, answering calls, managing the branch managers calendar, meetings, screening phone calls, and organizing the branch. Ordering all supplies for the building as well as monitoring security of trucks coming in and out of the branch. Accounts payable and receivable. I was trusted with thousands of dollars per day in cash while reconciling cash revenue from customers.
Pros
wonderful colleagues
Cons
contract position due to covering maternity leave, long commute