PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Canada

Great Place to work
Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 29, 2015
Good job, benefits and supportive management. Co-workers are extremely friendly and supportive of your learning.
Pros
pay
Cons
finance department being outsourced
accounting clerk
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  SE , Calgary, ABJune 19, 2015
My typical day at work involved coding and stamping invoices to be paid and also checking on the day to day maintenance of the fleet department and warehouse division. There was many duties to multi-task during the day which I enjoyed to learn more about tasks required from the company. My co-workers were very organized and helpful in every way needed. My management was overall supportive and based my daily activities on priority duties. There was no actual "hardest" part of the job as everyone worked as a team and the most enjoyable part of the job was learning new tasks and the team that I interacted with on a daily basis.
Pros
flexibility
great place to work
industrial electrician (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NBDecember 7, 2015
loved going to work enjoy the team i worked with, the work place was great from the top down and they looked after their workers
Pros
great place
Growth
Ops Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MississaugaJuly 20, 2015
Excellent opportunities to grow with the company both internally and worldwide..
Team building with employees and management to resolve issues.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Long Hours
Great/Fun place to work
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  May, ONSeptember 18, 2015
PepsiCo was very innovative and had a clear sense of direction. The culture of the company was very young and open minded.
Great company to work for, fantastic employees to work with.
Support Center Senior Bilingual Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 12, 2015
A typical day would be taking calls, replying to emails and instant messages from employees that have both technical and non technical issues.
Every day something new was learned as there are upgrades-new applications or I just learned something new in current applications, networking etc. (when you learn something new it is a good day).
Management always listens and ready to back you on new ideas/suggestions.
All co-workers were absolutely great to work with, always cooperative and ready to help when needed.
There really was no hard part of the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the people calling in and resolving their issues and adding value to the calls by trying to show them something new to make there lives easier.
Pros
To many to list.
Cons
Slow days
Great Company, Great People
Sales Rep Costco/Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 20, 2015
Great people, changeling work, loving seeing the customers, never doing the same thing over and over something different everyday, great customers
Pros
Work Independently
Cons
Did not have my own route
Hiring process is terrible
Applicant (Former Employee) –  LethbridgeOctober 9, 2015
They will give you your schedule after you passed the interview and makes you think that you already had the job. Though you still have to make it through the physical they and if you fail..... Everything will be gone. GONE. Without any considerations
Downhill Spiral
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 5, 2013
Management needs to stop doing reorgs. The organization can no longer sustain itself and is seeing a quick downhill spiral due to inexperienced individuals being placed in the wrong positions.
benefits
Cons
long hours, overworked, underpaid, bad communication
Opportunities
Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 24, 2015
Lots of opportunities for advancement.Rewarding career. Great people that are willing to help you advance. Great pay.
very family orientated
Cash Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  mississaugaSeptember 28, 2015
Lots of extra curriculum activities to participate in. although it is a big company very family orientated . Lots of room for growth
Good place to work but a lot of politics lately
Territory Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ONJune 22, 2015
great place with good people but a lot of org change lately and lowered morale. They hire for personality and culture and abilitly. all my coworkers and direct manager are great. upper level management is changing. very flexible days
Physically demanding job with long hours.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBApril 15, 2015
Although things may be different now, but during my time at Pepsico., I felt like they were almost under-employed when it came to merchandisers. An average day for me would be: I'd have around 7-8 stores maybe even more and usually you spend between 45min - 2 hours per store. So as you can see, having a life away from this job isn't easy at all. Hours are usually 7 am to 5 pm but don't be surprised if you work all the way to 9 pm sometimes.

Even if this job is very time/life consuming, the job pays very well and Pepsico. is a very good company to work for. They have great management with great people working there. If the hours we're better (maybe having two merchandisers working together), then I would come back to Pepsico. in a heartbeat. But for me, the hours were to time consuming for my life schedule/plans and I'd end up being physically and mentally tired very often.

PS: Usually work weekends as well
Pros
Nice breaks between stores (the drive from store to store), good pay and great company/management.
Cons
Very time consuming, 10+ plus hours per day (your lucky if you only work for 10)
Quick paced - fast shifts
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  hamiltonSeptember 15, 2015
Shifts fly by, the work keeps you strong and motivated.
The endless nights however do not mix well with family.
A lot of pizza and bbq dinners makes employees felt appreciated.
Pros
get paid to work out
Cons
endless nights
Great Company with Lots of Opportunity
Bilingual Credit Analyst - Deductions Management (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 27, 2015
A typical day involved AR and AP work. There is consistent turn over is all related roles so constant need to cover and shift tasks. A strong ability to multi-task was a must. I enjoyed being part of many work groups and volunteer opportunities.
Pros
Variety of Tasks
Cons
Constant Turn Over
Sales Rep- Large Format
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint John, NBOctober 23, 2013
Place orders for accounts.
Merchandise the orders you've placed.
Manage Inventory at accounts.
Hit sales volume/targets.
Merchandising
Pros
benefits, pay, values
Cons
limited advancement opportunities (depending on region).
Driver
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  HamiltonAugust 15, 2015
Lack of communication between management and employees.
The drive to Hamilton everyday got to me after a while. Especially having to come back to Niagara to deliver product.
Fun place to work
Bilingual CDA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 17, 2015
It's a fun place to work for although there's nowhere to grow. I've learned so much in this company as I've moved to 3 different departments in the last 8 years.
PepsiCo
Supply Chain Supervisor (PAS) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
PepsiCo is a global icon in its own right! At Pepsi I was able to expand my supply chain expertise. I am honored to have received True Blue award which is a coveted award at PepsiCo!
Very fast paced environment
Manufacturing Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONJune 9, 2015
Fast paced environment. Imperative to stay on-top of all production and processing lines. Need to deliver shift reports to all members of the company (HR, Maintenance, Engineering and Planning).
Pros
occasional BBQs