PepsiCo Employee Reviews

- Good Start for Entry Level
- Competitive Pay
- Must work hard for Hours
- Good Management
- Must have new car, lots of driving !
Hard working
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VancouverSeptember 28, 2015
A typical day included checking inventories, checking historical sales levels and deciding how much product to order.
very family orientated
Cash Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  mississaugaSeptember 28, 2015
Lots of extra curriculum activities to participate in. although it is a big company very family orientated . Lots of room for growth
PepsiCo
Supply Chain Supervisor (PAS) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
PepsiCo is a global icon in its own right! At Pepsi I was able to expand my supply chain expertise. I am honored to have received True Blue award which is a coveted award at PepsiCo!
Great/Fun place to work
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  May, ONSeptember 18, 2015
PepsiCo was very innovative and had a clear sense of direction. The culture of the company was very young and open minded.
Fun place to work
Bilingual CDA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 17, 2015
It's a fun place to work for although there's nowhere to grow. I've learned so much in this company as I've moved to 3 different departments in the last 8 years.
Great place to learn
Resource (Current Employee) –  TorontoSeptember 16, 2015
A great place to work that offers lots of development opportunities. Fast paced manufacturing environment with a lot of great people.
Quick paced - fast shifts
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  hamiltonSeptember 15, 2015
Shifts fly by, the work keeps you strong and motivated.
The endless nights however do not mix well with family.
A lot of pizza and bbq dinners makes employees felt appreciated.
Pros
get paid to work out
Cons
endless nights
A Successful Company
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABSeptember 8, 2015
PepsiCo is very good at maintaining the bottom line. They are very business focused and successful in meeting consumers needs.
Great Company with Lots of Opportunity
Bilingual Credit Analyst - Deductions Management (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 27, 2015
A typical day involved AR and AP work. There is consistent turn over is all related roles so constant need to cover and shift tasks. A strong ability to multi-task was a must. I enjoyed being part of many work groups and volunteer opportunities.
Pros
Variety of Tasks
Cons
Constant Turn Over
Opportunities
Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBAugust 24, 2015
Lots of opportunities for advancement.Rewarding career. Great people that are willing to help you advance. Great pay.
treat there worker unfairly
former employee (Former Employee) –  floridaAugust 21, 2015
It was a good company in the beginning but as management changes they lose track of people and only care about the profits. what I learned in that job was to trust no one. I got put down every chance they could. Even told that I didn't need extra money cause I didn't have a family to support. If they have there favorites then u will be out of the job. Hard working and friendly employees are not appreciated. The only thing nice about the job was the customers.
Pros
good pay
Cons
alot of harassment and bullying
Poor Management. Horrible leadership.
Warehouse technician (Former Employee) –  Brampton, OntarioAugust 19, 2015
Management was poor and did not balance jobs accordingly.
part timers were given full time hours with no benefits.
schedules were changed without knowledge and you would be written up for it.
you would be made to stay past close, everyone; including managers, would go home while you would be made to stay until the job was done.
management was changed frequently to the point of no understanding between workers , leaders and management.
Leadership was terrible.
full timers would leave all their work to part timers and would never be spoken to.
They use and abuse their workers rights. simply because they do not have a union.
Over all Pepsico Brampton is a horrible place to work until someone can properly balance management.
Driver
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  HamiltonAugust 15, 2015
Lack of communication between management and employees.
The drive to Hamilton everyday got to me after a while. Especially having to come back to Niagara to deliver product.
DONOT EVER WORK THERE ON CONTRACT!!!!!!!!
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 12, 2015
People will dis you every time they see you.
if you learn quickly or show them that you want to become full-timer they will hate you.
Just show to full timers that this is so hard and tough.
Productive very fun
warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  MississaugaAugust 11, 2015
Very great place to work very professional environment all of the people whom I worked with were very professional and entertaining
People are great, Management is lacking
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 5, 2015
For the first couple months I couldn't say enough about how much i enjoyed this company and my job. The people here are great but there is no communication between management and other staff. Everything is last minute and disorganized. The admins get dumped with everything regardless of whether or not they actually have the time or the advanced knowledge of systems and programs to perform these tasks. There is no follow up or follow through on anything. Definite lack of leadership. They advance people that are under qualified with little to no work ethic just so that someone else has to deal with them. Very mundane job once you get the hang of it. Salary is average and vacation is good. Benefits are mediocre at best. They do put on some really nice team builders and other activities for their employees. This would be a great company if they could get some management that actually manages and not hire mediocre sales staff just to fill the gap because they were in a hurry.
Pros
great vacation and pension plans. Great people, fun team activities
Cons
mismanagement, disorganized, lack of communication
Decent job, but under terrible management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONAugust 2, 2015
While I was working there I put my best into the job as I do everything in life, but due to management it made the job harder to enjoy, as well as messing with all the employees hours so management could make the management look "good". As for the job its self i loved being in control of my day once it was given, although the days could be stretched out to 13 hours depending on what needed to be done, but as I mentioned above the hour cut backs made that only a 1-2 day occurrence. I've learnt that I definitely need a job where everyone works together instead of a massive chaotic jumble of employees with an incompetent boss.
Pros
Responsibilities, and using my own car with paid milage
Cons
really long hours
Growth
Ops Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MississaugaJuly 20, 2015
Excellent opportunities to grow with the company both internally and worldwide..
Team building with employees and management to resolve issues.
Pros
Team building
Cons
Long Hours
Good people to work with, flex Fridays and employees appreciation week.
Credit & Collection Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,Ont.June 30, 2015
A typical day at work would be to do credit reviews and collection calls on delinquent accounts, analyzing new accounts for credit approvals, generating reports for upper management and solving any urgent issues.
What I have learned was how to manage and work closely with high caliber of individuals within the department and communicate openly with inside and outside partners.
I supported management in daily task, updated them on any issues or changes and kept open communications.
Working with co-workers hand in hand as one team, help each other and seek advice when necessary.
The most hardest part of the job was loosing a co-worker or an employee within the department for whatever reason being promotion or restructuring.
The most enjoyable part of the job was period end results for the hard work everyone did during the month.
Pros
Quarterly peoples award for Finance team including free lunch.