PepsiCo
1,709 reviews

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast pace working environment
Forklift Operator/Order Picker (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 10, 2012
Pros: overtime
Cons: -
Working at Pepsi, has been a tremendous experience learning to work in a fast pace environment, where you are required to reach certain numerical goals has taught me a lot and allowed me to develop many transferable skills. Management team is great allowing you to work freely as long as your responsible and you are making the quota.
high demands little help
MEM CSR (Former Employee), DENVERJuly 26, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: heavy workload juggling multiple projects
long hours, very fast paced, heavy workload.
very numbers driven- quantity is more important than quality.
hard to advance HR provides little help
Productive, dynamic, fun workplace
Sales Representative - Small surfaces (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent,QCJuly 23, 2012
A typical day of work involved visiting clients prepare sales orders, organize inventory and up-sell innovation products. In addition to negotiating sales contracts with various managers and business owners.
Tough industry to work in
Customer Service Rep/Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Wainwright, ABJuly 23, 2012
Pros: good benefit package
Cons: long hours, no sense of teamwork with management
Be prepared for really short shifts or really long or last minute hour cuts because it all depends on retails selling product.
High Energy, Lots of Great People
DISTRIBUTION AND MERCHANDISING MANAGER (Former Employee), LondonJuly 22, 2012
Having worked through many areas of the company I can truthfully say it was an amazing experience to learn the operation from the ground up. Advancement opportunities are readily available to employees who want to be successful and put the effort in to their job.

Fast paced and innovative it was very difficult to grow bored. A culture that is very passionate about results and driving growth in a competitive market, Pepsi was a great place to learn and develop, Really a sales culture that thrives on healthy competition in and out of the office in a very ethical and responsible manner. Work/Home life balance is what you make of it in any job, but Pepsi can definitely be a challenging environment in that aspect if you let it. The culture while exciting and friendly, can be exhausting and overwhelming if you let it.

Great place to work!
Office work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Trenton, ONJuly 4, 2012
Pros: i was trusted
Cons: it was only a co-op placement
I was a CO-OP student and I was an office assistant. I faxed,photocopied and filed items. Everyone was amazing and I loved coming to work everyday. My boss was sweet and taught me a lot.
good job
merchandiser&driver (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJune 12, 2012
was a good job but a car accident put me out of work for 3 yrs and they didnt have anything they could put me to work at until i could return back to regular duites
Dream Workplace
Marketing Equipment Management System Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 17, 2012
This is the dream place that I want to work for. Everything is terrific.
Good company to work for with lots of work in the summer.
Pepsi Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: work is done when you are done you work.
Cons: lots of driving with personal vehicle.
This job is great if you are focused and can work alone but in team if it comes up. Organisation is important and self motivation as well. If you are looking for a fast paced job but most of your experience is in retail, stocking shelves then this is a good step up. If you prove yourself they are willing to help you move up in the company to higher positions. The pay is good, just be prepared to work weekends and travel around to the different stores in your own vehicle.
Positif en générale
Représentant des ventes (Current Employee), Trois-pistoles, QCMarch 19, 2015
super entreprise, bonne condition, bon superviseur, bon salaire, bonne horaire et équipe très compétente.
La job de technicien entrepot super !
Technicien Entrepôt (Former Employee), LévisMarch 5, 2015
Pros: bon salaire
Cons: la permanence on oublie ça.
Le problème ces que vu je suis dans les derniers entrée vu la convention collective avant j'aille un poste permanent ca va prendre 15 ans et rendu la ma être rendu a ma retraite.

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with – Read more