PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great start
Finance Analyst - Customer Financial Services (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 25, 2014
Very diverse place to work. Loved the atmosphere and opportunities for advancement.
I wish I never left
Associate Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 20, 2014
Pros: accessible through public trans, outstanding pay and benefits. respectful, professional, fair.
Cons: none!
I loved this company. I worked for the Quaker Oats Company which was bought by PepsiCo. I really loved working for this company and I've had an extremely hard time finding an employer who even mirrors them just a little. This company was awesome. The benefits were excellent. You were respected as a person and a professional. They cared about you and – more... your family and provided perks just to remind you of how valued you were. I would do anything for this company. I worked long hours, came in early and worked some Saturdays. I loved being here and pray daily that God will lead me to another place where I can encounter even close to this same experience. I love them. – less
Fun workplace
Marketing/Promotions (Former Employee), Orange, CAMarch 19, 2014
Pros: fun environment, fun people
Cons: short-term
Mostly seasonal, college job. Lots high-energy people and networking.
Growing with the demand
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Cheverly, MDMarch 19, 2014
Pros: free uniforms, free products on some major holidays
Cons: employee/ management overall relationship
My day starts with making a great product that consumers love. I've learned what it takes to produce and distribute a beverage, how to keep it safe and how to work safely while being alert and attentive. Sometimes the dysfunction of a few managers may be harmful to the overall atmosphere of the work force. My co-workers are very special and hard working – more... people. The hardest part of my job is the constantly walking up and down stairs that are apart of my work area. My machine has stairs that I travel up and down in an eight hour period could exceed over fifty times or more. The most enjoyable part of my job is my co-workers and seeing a finished product that we have made on the shelf at my favorite grocery stores. – less
Fast paced invirment
Machien opparetor (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 18, 2014
Pros: good people to work with.
Cons: soap dust and soap on the skin.
Set up printers on all lines make Shure employees are doing there gobs correctly.
Productive and fun working.
Customer Representative (Former Employee), IasiMarch 17, 2014
As a Customer Representative I was promoting and selling the company‘s products (Traditional Trade channel) and also establishing and maintaining the relationship between the company and customers. On my daily tasks I was executing sales, negotiating offers and prices, executing merchandise displays following the company merchandising strategies. Also – more... I was reporting daily my situation to my superior using Excel of Microsoft Office in order to achieve my monthly target. This job developed my selling and customer service skills, my ability to work with deadlines, and improved my professional experience.
I am very grateful to this company because thanks to their training programs I was able to learn a lot of things about sales, customer service, merchandising, management, that are indispensable on the way to succeed. – less
PRODUCTIVE
Warehouse inventory control and invoicing (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRMarch 16, 2014
MY TYPICAL DAY IS MONDAY
INVENTORY CONTROL AND INVOICING
PREPARE REPORT INVENTORY CONTROL
MANAGE THE INVENTORY TO RELOCATE IN THE WAREHOUSE
Productive, fast paced environment
Merchandiser Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 15, 2014
I have learned many skills during my tenure, skills that not only pertain to my position, which has assisted me understanding the overall business.
co workers
Food Service Trade Consultant (Current Employee), Valhalla, NYMarch 15, 2014
Pros: friendly and pleasant environment.
Cons: leaving the job due to out sourcing.
Enjoyed working there because of my co-workers. Very friendly and pleasant to be around them, My typical day was like any other day; busy. The hardest part is that I have to end my assignment with them. I enjoyed my days with them.
Good place to work.
Production Technician III (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZMarch 14, 2014
Pros: work bonuses
Cons: long hours
Never boring. Busy every day. Management very approachable
Extensive experience
Field Marketing, Senior Manager (Former Employee), NYMarch 10, 2014
Ability to thrive across multiple internal organizations
good company
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Mesquite, TXMarch 9, 2014
you get free water and also free soda. I like working there because you get free water and free soda.
Entry Level
CESR-Equipment Services (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCMarch 7, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: salary
Co-workers are very friendly. Management help employees with on job training. Enjoyable helping customers with their equipment and product request.
A very comfortable and fun work environment.
Business Analyst/ Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2014
A typical day included being responsible for the testing of electronic voting systems, managing a team of 9, monitoring progress, and communicating status to management.
N/A
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dayton, OHFebruary 28, 2014
Go to stores and get inventory talk to store managers and find out what they needed for weeks upcoming. communicate with drivers to let them know what product needed picked up.
Great place to work, monthly employee meals.
Assistant Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Dodge, IAFebruary 27, 2014
Good benefits, great working hours, friendly co-workers, room for advancement.
rewarding
Sales Analyst (Current Employee), Somers, NYFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: work / life balance, lots of different trainings to attend
Cons: team not in same office
sales support to national customers, which handles their operational, sales and finance business with pepsico. Everyday is different, sales team in great and work / life balance couldn't be better.
Not for the weak of heart
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Canton, MAFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: very little support
Working for a company like PepsiCo requires an individual with "thick skin". You deal with all types of people, from all walks of life, and when your relationships with them are not the greatest, well then that puts a strain on your mentality.

Working for this kind of company generally involves a long day, meaning up very early, and home later than – more... most. This is turn creates a hard work/life balance. Finding the time for your everyday life becomes hard, and therefore can lead to alot of stress in your home life. Management is more or less always looking out for themselves, so you need to accept this if you are going to succeed.

The $ can be good, while so can the benefits package. Just expect long days, some backbreaking or "brain" breaking work, and you will be ok. The people that handle stress well and have a strong back and a will to succeed can do well here. – less
Terrible company
Finance Analyst (Current Employee), Purchase, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: ok health insurance
Cons: tons. you actually have to pay for pepsi.
Management is entrenched and has lost all perspective of reality. Most of the employees are mediocre and those who aren't quickly realize this and leave, engendering a culture of mediocrity.
OVERALL NICE PLACE TO WORK!
OPERATIONS/IT COORDINATOR (Former Employee), CHICAGO, ILLINOISFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: free products to sample, location of office, flexible hours, work life balance, the ability to work independently
Cons: insurance benefits
A typical day at work for me would include running reports, updating and maintaining the organization's web site, processing and following up with invoice payment and working on projects as they arose. I learned the day to day Operations of a Distribution Center and how product is distributed to customers. My co workers were based regionally but we – more... had a very good relationship and provided a great support system. Although the Operations process was the same in each location, it would have been helpful if I were able to visit each one to see the differences because some warehouses performed better than others according to the metrics used on the quarterly performance scorecards. I would have liked to identify the process in each location to understand why. That was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I had the ability to work from home when I needed to and the flexibility of my hours. The unfortunate part was that I was not able to really utilize my technical skills as much as I would have liked. – less

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more