PepsiCo Employee Reviews in Canada

productive place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 14, 2016
Pepsico is a great place to work i would to anyone to work there.
A typical day at work is pick up your run sheet, inspect your truck before you go on the road.
The hardest part of the job is when u take the product off the truck and the customers don't have the money to pay you.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
short breaks
Good place to make money, better get in to a different department as packing is going out the door.
packing (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONDecember 15, 2015
PepsiCo really takes care of their employees (full time) with a good salary, benefits, pension and bonuses through out each year. The only thing that hurts job security here is Packing is going out the door in the next 10 years so it is highly recommended to cross train in different departments. The people, like everywhere, you have your nice, helping hand people and some that just don't care. Also, be prepared to be on nights for a good year or two. You won't get days as you need like 10 years of senority. OT is available, it is done in 4 hour increments. Start out with 2 weeks vacation plus stats. Uniforms, work boots will all be refunded to you after probation. Employee chip sales saves you alot.
Pros
Great Salary, Benefits, Pension, vacation, employee chip sales
Cons
Advancement in to full time, Replacement positions
Awesome company to work for
Merchandiser (weekend) (Current Employee) –  Barrie areaDecember 11, 2015
The pay is great for such an easy job. The manager is a good person to work with, and is willing to help when needed. I highly recommend working for Pepsico.
Pros
great pay, great manager
Cons
part time
great place to work
industrial electrician (Current Employee) –  Moncton, NBDecember 7, 2015
loved going to work enjoy the team i worked with, the work place was great from the top down and they looked after their workers
Pros
great place
Hard Work, Good Money
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Peace River, ABNovember 26, 2015
Excellent money. Lacking is training and support for route reps in rural areas.
If you can organize yourself and work long hours you can build your route so that it is easy.
Pros
Money
Long days with little room for advancement if you are not in the graduate program
Route Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABNovember 19, 2015
I joined PepsiCo nearly a decade ago and was promoted once during that time period. The company has changed significantly in the last several years where there is little to no room for advancement unless you have been hired in under the graduate program. Because of this, managers are out of touch with front line operations and cannot provide appropriate coaching to front line staff. When I took my promotion I was given a huge pay cut and told I was lucky to even get that despite working nearly 12 hours a day producing exceptional results (as judged by their score card).
Warehouse Employee (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ONNovember 5, 2015
The other employees is what makes it a fun but productive place. I have worked here for a long time because of what the company does extra for us and the ability to advance up through the business. Hard work does pay off here.
Pros
consistant shifts
Cons
the way to get fulltime
management problem but have fun with my co-worker
technicien d'entrepot (Current Employee) –  Laval, QCNovember 2, 2015
Great problem with management since they replace the guy before. I do what I need to do, what the boss ask me to do and that's it, I do not complain. I learned so much at this place but now I can't learned anything else. I love working with my co-worker because we have fun together and help each other if something goes wrong or the job isn't finish at the end of the day
great work envirment very helpful co worker support
Laborer/ Driver (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONOctober 30, 2015
usual day clock in find your rout sheet,handheld,printer sign in understand your delivery rout for the day find your loaded truck grab pallet jack and wheeler and pillions. lock up trailer continue with check out do truck trailer inspection basics pre trip sign off on pretrip hand in scan out hit the road getting to customer has dock, then dock if not drop tail gate wheel in product merchandise coolers proceed with customer transaction cash cheque charge, load pallet jack wheeler pillons on to next customer so on so forth back to the yard, dock trailer post trip check returns scan out handheld tally cash cheques bag it vault it returne handheld and printer to charging dock clock out go home
Pros
hot days free water breakes when needed
My thoughts
Pepsico Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABOctober 21, 2015
Pros

Surrounded by talented and motivated people. I've worked several jobs in my life and PepsiCo is by far the best. They really care about their employees and the opportunities are there for the taking. You will have to be dedicated and work hard to achieve what you want in this company, but that is what makes success at PepsiCo feel so good. I have never been more excited to go to work or felt more at home in any other…

Cons

The company is so big that it is sometimes easy to get lost in the maze of businesses, divisions, brands, and their various levels of management, but this is common in any large organization.
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on the development of lower level employees. I have seen many move on to become phenomenon managers because of the coaching and development they were given early in their career at PepsiCo.
Great Company, Great People
Sales Rep Costco/Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONOctober 20, 2015
Great people, changeling work, loving seeing the customers, never doing the same thing over and over something different everyday, great customers
Pros
Work Independently
Cons
Did not have my own route
Hiring process is terrible
Applicant (Former Employee) –  LethbridgeOctober 9, 2015
They will give you your schedule after you passed the interview and makes you think that you already had the job. Though you still have to make it through the physical they and if you fail..... Everything will be gone. GONE. Without any considerations
Good Pay, Bad Work
Sales Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 7, 2015
- Good Start for Entry Level
- Competitive Pay
- Must work hard for Hours
- Good Management
- Must have new car, lots of driving !
Hard working
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  VancouverSeptember 28, 2015
A typical day included checking inventories, checking historical sales levels and deciding how much product to order.
very family orientated
Cash Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  mississaugaSeptember 28, 2015
Lots of extra curriculum activities to participate in. although it is a big company very family orientated . Lots of room for growth
PepsiCo
Supply Chain Supervisor (PAS) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 21, 2015
PepsiCo is a global icon in its own right! At Pepsi I was able to expand my supply chain expertise. I am honored to have received True Blue award which is a coveted award at PepsiCo!
Great/Fun place to work
Senior Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  May, ONSeptember 18, 2015
PepsiCo was very innovative and had a clear sense of direction. The culture of the company was very young and open minded.
Fun place to work
Bilingual CDA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONSeptember 17, 2015
It's a fun place to work for although there's nowhere to grow. I've learned so much in this company as I've moved to 3 different departments in the last 8 years.
Great place to learn
Resource (Current Employee) –  TorontoSeptember 16, 2015
A great place to work that offers lots of development opportunities. Fast paced manufacturing environment with a lot of great people.
Quick paced - fast shifts
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  hamiltonSeptember 15, 2015
Shifts fly by, the work keeps you strong and motivated.
The endless nights however do not mix well with family.
A lot of pizza and bbq dinners makes employees felt appreciated.
Pros
get paid to work out
Cons
endless nights