PepsiCo

1.9K reviews

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Co to work for, a lot of opportunity and challenges
PCE Senior Projects Manager (Current Employee), HOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: career growth models
Cons: work life balance
learned a lot about snacks, capital planning, strategic planning
created plans and implemented them into actions
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: no customer service provided
Cons: less hours
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work.
Good Company
Product Availability Supervisor (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJune 10, 2014
Pepsico is a good company to work for. There are many positions within the company and several departments that comes together to accomplish there daily goals.
there good
Packer 1 (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 26, 2014
every move they make is accurate and they know what they doing
Productive Fun Workplace
Customer Finance Rep./Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 6, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: outsouring jobs
Great place to work. People are excellent! PepsiCo offers flex hours and 3 weeks vacation to start with the option to purchase a fourth week.
Could be better.
General Laborer (Summer Employee) (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: full time
Cons: long hours, low pay.
Long 8-10 hour days, rotational shift work. Strict rules must be followed, which is understandable in the food industry. Depends on where you are working. Conditions could be better, pay could be better. Requires endurance and physical strength.
Masterfile Analyst (Current Employee), mississauga, onFebruary 19, 2014
Worked there for 7 years. It was a pretty decent large company to work for.
Difficult Culture
Director Customer Finance (Current Employee), MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIOFebruary 14, 2014
Very challenging work environment. Not welcoming for new employees. Finance inidividuals are not seen as partners just data pull resources.
Fast Paced Environment
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: wages
Cons: management
Worked at high pace, had to hit deadlines and guidelines on work ethic. Learnt a lot about everything that comes with working in a Warehouse and a Production area. My co- workers were one of the best parts of working there. The Management wasn't that special but they did what they had to do to get by. There is no such thing was the hardest part of my job but if i had to choice one it would have to be putting up with some of the people that work there. The best part of my job at Pepsi would have to be the benefits and the wages.
Great experience to manage 2 branches
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to advance
Cons: to much bureaucracy
In charge of 2 branches and managed 47 employees.
Making sure the daily operations were cost efficient, on time and in budget.
Good pay lots of drugs management looks other way
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton albertaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: never get on days management does not do thier job
I worked there for 6 years the pay is great management is terrible the workers run the place. You tell them about I people doing drugs at work and they do nothing about it . I liked working there but hard to move up never get in days .They have good things for employees like golf and family day but need to worry about safety ALOT more .
Productive we discover new places.
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), montrealJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: finish early
Cons: a lot of travel
Very nice job where we do a lot of stores like walmart, iga , superc ect...
Overall great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 6, 2013
great place to work time flys by, learnt exceptional prdouct knowledge and manaagement were always accepting
warehouse worker
DRIVER/WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee), Owen Sound, ONNovember 8, 2013
Pros: fun job
Cons: laid off
Fast paced and a very dirty environment .Had fun working there but was laid off after 911 .I was a full time employee and enjoyed my job very much.
Good people to work with and grew a lot in the sales dept.
Pre Sell Customer Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton,nbOctober 7, 2013
Pepsi was a good place to work just did not offer a good work/family life.
Fun Work Environment
Senior Clerk/Assistant/Settlement (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: wonderful colleagues
Cons: contract position due to covering maternity leave, long commute
A typical day at work was greeting and directing customers, payroll, answering calls, managing the branch managers calendar, meetings, screening phone calls, and organizing the branch. Ordering all supplies for the building as well as monitoring security of trucks coming in and out of the branch. Accounts payable and receivable. I was trusted with thousands of dollars per day in cash while reconciling cash revenue from customers.
very productive and great place to work
Accounts Receivable Clerk, Driver check in (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: company cuts
I loved my job and would still be their if my job had not been moved to toronto, I was give the chance to move but just had a baby at that time and didn not want to move to toronto. I loved it! great professional people and an over all team place. I also was the head of the social club that was awesome! loved it
Productive and fan work place
orden selector (Former Employee), burnsvilleJuly 15, 2013
nice place to work.
clean and nice
I learn to work with responsability
If you love heat & love to sweat, Pepsi is the perfect choice
(contract) Forklift/Walkie Operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 18, 2013
High Supervisor turnaround rate. Too many employees, very congested workplace
The team we had all was co-operative, insightful and, appreciative for job offerings of the rest of the team
Maintenance Mechanic / Production worker (Former Employee), Berry St. and Ellice St. WPG MBJune 4, 2013
Pros: the pay was very much better compared to other jobs i've had
Cons: the job was only a term position - this meant i couldn't really get ahead in life
-consistently engaged in preventative and predicative maintenance
-occaisionallyengaging in machinery components replacement / repairs
-adhering to scheduled readying procedures of machinery as needed / directed
Industry