PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Engaging and High Energy Workplace
Senior National WCB Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 June 2017
This is an elite, results oriented place to work. Many people say, it takes a special kind of person to keep up with the Pepsi Way. The standards are best in class and the results are pushed right down to everyones' performance reviews.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
multiple priorities at every turn
Good place to learn
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON11 June 2017
Company is all about brand recognition. Great place to learn how to enhance your skills and company does recognize when an employee performs their job well.
Easy going and flexible hours
Part Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 June 2017
A typical day at work consisted of me driving to target locations, such as grocery stores, and restocking shelves containing Pepsico merchandise. The job itself is very easy as I only needed to refill shelves. However, it was done in a clean and professional manner as set by the standards of the company. The person who was in charge of me was kind and was easy to get along with. The hardest part of the job was reaching the first location at 7 in the morning. While the most enjoyable was getting the rest of the day to do as I pleased.
GL/Packer positions
Packer (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON30 May 2017
There are a few good people working at PepsiCo and the pay is great, especially if you are willing to work over-time. Those are the good things. The bad: management will make you feel like dirt while you are on probation and they don't mind using threats of firing you on the spot also; most people would love to see you fail, so they won't hesitate to stab you in the back.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Management: Donnar S and Lee Hughes are the worst supervisors, that existed. They use bullying tactics and get away with it.
This workplace I would not recommend to work
Maintenance Mechanic/Millwright (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 May 2017
Since I start work here a lot of changes happened , a specially in management . Company hiring supervisors with low or no knowledge about their duties, how to manage people , respect experienced workers. This creates pressure and stressful situations . Top management support this. Union very very bad.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK4 May 2017
Benefits and wages were good. Fellow employees were good. Management was good. Company had a stock option program while employed. Great benefits and company.
Great workplace , once you get full time
Delivery driver (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON3 May 2017
4 day work week, reasonable amount of overtime required.excellent pay and benefits.very physical , heavy lifting.great people , bosses , and customers.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Long days, may take long time to get full time employment
Challenging but exciting workplace
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
I had a great experience working here. It had a great environment. the job was tough and challenging at times but, everyone was more than happy to help me.
Pros
Free chips
Cons
tough hours
Great starting salary
Packager (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB30 April 2017
The job was fine while it lasted. Nights with twelve hour shifts made it hard to have an outside life some times. But workers an management were good.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
long nights
lots of good folks
industrial millwright (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
good fellow employees, they stress on family values but truly do not care when it comes right down to it.
management has all the proper training but in no way demonstrates it
Pros
non
Cons
going home

Want to know more about PepsiCo?

Ask a question
Great Experience and Leadership
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 April 2017
Pepsico has great leaders, that invest time in developing talent. My time at Pepsico was very fruitful, and i was surrounded by many that had the same experience
easy work schedule
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 April 2017
Company was a great work place until they decided to do a big switch in the companies direction. involving pay, hours, management. There fore causing lots of disgruntle employees and a more hostile work environment.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
long hours small pay
Pepsi Bottling Co. Great place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  London, ON1 April 2017
I enjoyed my days with Pepsi. You get to meet a lot of new people delivering to different stores. The hardest part of my day was leaving to go home.
Great company
Warehouse Technician/Driver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON31 March 2017
Great company with a lot of opportunities. While starting out may be difficult at first, once you learn how all tasks are completed it becomes easier over time. Lots of new positions are always available.
Pros
Opportunities for growth
awesome
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON28 March 2017
the work environment here is wicked we all gather at 6:30 and joke around with each other then we head out on our day work with very little supervision so the work place is awesome
fun job
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB22 March 2017
delivering to a route already set,setting up displays. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different locations and organizing the displays for the customer.
Pros
chips
Cons
some long days
Productive, friendly,peaceful,happy supportive warehouse,shift was perfect
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 March 2017
I work at night shift which was perfect on my schedule.I've learned to operate forklift, and the management were willing to train us into other fields in the warehouse which i loved and appreciated it,i always wanted to learn new stuff.Everyone in the warehouse help each other and everyone are friendly.Management were strict but very supportive to their subordinates.They make sure everyone is happy and enjoys the job.I don't have anything bad to tell since it was a a very good place to work.
Pros
great company to work with
très agréable
Marchandiseur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 March 2017
la journée commence avec une feuille de route et fini quand ta compléter ta feuille de route.
An excellent place to work
Truck Helper/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON6 March 2017
Hours can vary durring the slow winter months, but you easily get as many hours as you want at all other months of the year, so you dont notice a difference durring the slow times.
Great pay and teamwork
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2017
I worked hard and i was appreciated for it. TJ was a great boss. I had a great time with the other seasonals. We would all hang out in the lunch room before shift started. Once the shift started we had a healthy competition for fastest picker. Some full timers need to work harder. They don't realize people are doing the same work for way less money at other places. Others are great people and workers.
Pros
Teamwork, boss, pay
Cons
Whiny full timers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.