PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Phenomenal Position and Place to Advance Career
Manufacturing Business Unit Leader (Former Employee) –  Kentville, NSSeptember 25, 2016
A structured and fast-paced environment that provides an introduction to strategic planning with a strong emphasis on operational execution. "People skills" and cultural sensitivity are at the pinnacle of success in this position.
great
Process Improvement Engineer (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ONSeptember 23, 2016
Lead appropriate testing, gathered, analyzed process data to improve product quality and reduce costs through line throughput. Worked synergistically with Plant Management, Line Operators, Vendors & Contractors, to develop best solutions to address production challenges, reduce waste and enhance profitability.
Excellent company to start your professional selling career
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MBSeptember 14, 2016
Spent my days building relationships with our customer base through many different selling techniques, allowing me to sell in a wide assortment of beverages from the Pepsi brand portfolio. Excellent training offered to all reps, opportunity for advancement through hard work and ability to relocate. Management was very supportive and was always looking to grow you as an employee. Colleagues were for the most part just as supportive which made for a wonderful team environment. Hardest part of the job was the long days at times Pepsi asks a lot out of their employees but for the right reasons. Really enjoyed the overall opportunity and their core values. Would recommend Pepsi to any young professional looking to start in sales.
Pros
Great training, endless opportunity, promotes hard work
Cons
Lower pay than many other companies, made up for by unlimited growth potential.
Good pay but very repetitive work. Hard on body.
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABSeptember 12, 2016
Good pay but physical work. High expectations for employees with number system, very unreliable system. Good benefits. Picking and loading cases into trailers or accumulation. Lots of standing up forklift driving around warehouse for grabbing pallets with boxes of chips.
Good job when you get the hours.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  St. Stephen, NBSeptember 8, 2016
I'm a full time employee getting part time hours. Some days I don't think I get treated fairly. I'm finding it hard to get by on these hours. Being a single parent and working pay cheque to pay cheque is beyond difficult.
Pros
Make my own hours
Cons
Not getting enough hours
Hard to get full time work
Sales Representative (Pre-Sell) for Multi Channel (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONAugust 30, 2016
Meet drivers at stores set up displays clear out back room get shelves filled, hit 6 to 8 stores a day, self motivated, work alone most days, during sales very long hours,
Excellent
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  London, ONAugust 17, 2016
Nice staff and workers, A day at work is good not rushed take your time, my co worker trained me very well and fun to work with.
Office staff very polite and outgoing, the supervisor are excellent and very polite and nice, they understand you when you have a bad day or not feeling well. The best thing I like to do is throw away expired pop and repack the pop. Getting experience on the forklift and other job opportunity when I can learn much as I can in the warehouse
Stepping stone.
Operations - Front Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ONAugust 3, 2016
A typical day at work I managed the front line employees on the given shift to ensure all customer orders were loaded properly on company vehicles for delivery the following day.

I learned how to use different coaching and managing techniques based on the individual (approach, tone, body language, etc.)

Management above myself was very good at the beginning and slowly went downhill, leading to my departure.

I have no complaints about any of my co workers, we worked together to get the job done and solved problems efficiently when necessary.

The hardest part of my job was having to do terminations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being a positive influence on the people who I managed.
It all depends on you.
Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, ABJuly 7, 2016
Pay was alright for the position and the work, but the job was tedious and rarely satisfying. Management strongly focuses on results; ergonomics, safety, and positive workplace culture slipped significantly during my tenure, with minor achievements along the way. Retiring employees were given little or no fanfare. Numerous lifetime employees were forced out of the company or given little consideration during a so-called 'Kaizen' meant to reduce operating costs. Employee recognition heavily favors specific positions in the plant. Management occasionally catered meals and bbq lunches if employees met specific production, cost, and safety goals. If you're okay picking up a mercenary paycheck, you could do much much worse for less.
Pros
Decent pay, ok benefits
Cons
Long hours, frequent unscheduled overtime, poor management
pepsico
Driver/Merchandisor (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MBJune 17, 2016
they care more about there numbers than the health and safety of there own employees expecting them to do more with less time.
Pros
great wage
Cons
long days
average company to work for
Walkers Snacks, Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  bellshill,glasgow,ukJune 12, 2016
picking and packing orders, forklift truck driving
various roles
great man to man management
tgreat co-workers very approachable
tight deadlines
fun place to work due to co-workers and management
Pros
shift patterns, staff, management
Fun
Financial Analyst, Customer Finance (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 2, 2016
Fun place to work in Canada. Great teams what work together. I reco anyone to work for them in Canada. PepsiCo Canada . . . . . . . . . . .
amazing
Mechanic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 31, 2016
amazing opportunity to get my hands dirty, everyday was something different to tackle. many challenges faced and overcame with the help and knowledge of theory of truck system
Safe, energetic place to work
Order Picker and Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONMay 26, 2016
As a student Pepsi provided me the opportunity to work in a friendly, motivated atmosphere while making enough money to successfully pay my tuition.
Great place!
Account Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  London, ONMay 20, 2016
Awesome place to work! Great staff and management! Would love to work here in an HR role in the future. Lots of potential with Pepsi!
Pepsi Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABApril 28, 2016
The team I work with is a great team. People, including the co-workers and supervisors are well connected, there is no communication gap. Requires heavy lifting.
warehouse employee
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONApril 26, 2016
pay is great and the guys on the floor are amazing. But the management and most supervisors are clueless. They have children running the warehouse floor who don't know nothing about warehousing. They talk down to employees and treat them with no respect. They fired me the day I was suppose to get hired, I had 5 hours left on my probation. Real classy bunch of people. They work you like no tmrw. Its a unionized place but the union here is useless also no one care about the employees. Prob one of the worst places I have ever worked.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
Don't go to the Vancouver Annacis Island location!!!!
Operator/supervisor/manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC (Annacis island)April 20, 2016
The epitome of a dysfunctional group. There is absolutely no sense of team; as a matter of fact, they purposefully create a culture of silos and disregard for the human element. One nameless cretin serves in a management (very difficult to state this) capacity in the warehouse, with an unparalleled desire to create conflict amongst the group. Given that he has no issue with serving countless hours on site, he remains employed. Bigotry, inept business acumen steer this facility in a pointless direction. Very unfortunate as I'm certain this is not the core values of the PepsiCo organization. Take note and right the low hanging wrongs.
Pros
Market rate salaries
Cons
no work life balance. no intentions of fixing the imminent issues
Hard work for low pay
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Delta, BCApril 11, 2016
Rude, un-coordinated supervisors
Very dangerous
Very physical
Unfair managers
has a contract system that makes absolutely no sense and short changes their workers.
managers don't always pay full amount on pay checks. They cut corners to save the company money.
Worst company i've ever worked for.
Great company with flexible work schedule
Delivery Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 4, 2016
Pepsico values their employees and works hard to accommodate their unique requirement and to provide support for their families.