PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The day goes by quickly when you have lots to do
Production Supervisor, Operations Division (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 17, 2014
Pros: free soda, bbqs, same overall goals for everyone
Cons: union environment, machines can breakdown holding up production
The goals from day to day may be the same but the challenges are always different. You always have to be there to support your team and people are always encouraged to learn more.

On a typical day you're putting out fires such as fixing and figuring out something that causes the operations line to stop.

What I've learned is how to deal with very high – more... level management above and employees below.

My coworkers are either in management or in a union environment. We all have the same goals in the end and I like that.

The hardest part of the job is fixing some of the down times on the machinery that we have.

The most enjoyable part of work is when the lines have been running non stop for a long time. – less
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: no customer service provided
Cons: less hours
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management – more... is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work. – less
there good
Packer 1 (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 26, 2014
every move they make is accurate and they know what they doing
Productive Fun Workplace
Customer Finance Rep./Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 6, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: outsouring jobs
Great place to work. People are excellent! PepsiCo offers flex hours and 3 weeks vacation to start with the option to purchase a fourth week.
Masterfile Analyst (Current Employee), mississauga, onFebruary 19, 2014
Worked there for 7 years. It was a pretty decent large company to work for.
Great experience to manage 2 branches
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to advance
Cons: to much bureaucracy
In charge of 2 branches and managed 47 employees.
Making sure the daily operations were cost efficient, on time and in budget.
Good pay lots of drugs management looks other way
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton albertaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: never get on days management does not do thier job
I worked there for 6 years the pay is great management is terrible the workers run the place. You tell them about I people doing drugs at work and they do nothing about it . I liked working there but hard to move up never get in days .They have good things for employees like golf and family day but need to worry about safety ALOT more .
Productive we discover new places.
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), montrealJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: finish early
Cons: a lot of travel
Very nice job where we do a lot of stores like walmart, iga , superc ect...
Overall great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 6, 2013
great place to work time flys by, learnt exceptional prdouct knowledge and manaagement were always accepting
Great Culture
Customer Supply Chain Management Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2014
GREAT CULTURE AND MANAGEMENT...PAY IS NOT GREAT FOR SUCH A LARGE COMPANY
overnight job
Pallet Builder (Former Employee), Waco, TXAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free drinks
Cons: long hours
pepsi co is an okay job is youre are hired as a temp and if youre used to working in a warehouse
Great learning experience
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYAugust 15, 2014
Pros: diverse
Cons: lack of career coaching
Fun planning offsite workshops and interacting the international counterparts.
no longer in production
QC Lab Technician (Former Employee), Fargo, NDAugust 14, 2014
no longer in production---- closed production in 2012...........................................................................
Great Pay and benefits and plenty of opportunity to grow
Business Analyst (Former Employee), purchase,nyAugust 13, 2014
Pros: committed management
Cons: need to be confident from day one
Very stable company and It was wonderful to work at PepsiCo.There is a huge talent pool
Resource Leader
Production supply chain manager (Current Employee), Fayetteville, TNAugust 11, 2014
• Lead team of 15 to 30 hourly production and packaging associates with varying levels of experience and education
• Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety
• Develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues
• Motivate the team to achieve performance targets
• Organize and facilitate team – more... meetings to achieve continuous improvement process
• Coach team members to use the process and facilitate problem solving on the floor
• Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short & long term performance goals
• Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
• Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
• Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
• Administer policies and practices Initiate and implement projects
• Conduct presentations and formal training programs
• Improve team communication and engagement
• Think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same – less
see resume
Bulk Customer Representative (BCR) (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FLAugust 6, 2014
 Serviced, maintained private and community pools.
 Established strong customer relationships which resulted in new and ongoing business.
 Recognized #1 for new accounts.
Great Experience
Senior Manufacturing Resource / Area Engineer (Current Employee), Bradenton FloridaAugust 5, 2014
Great critical experiences, and learnings......................................
high energy, challenging, and fun workplace
Sales District Leader (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2014
A typical day at work involves leading a team of sales representatives to identify opportunities for our customers to increase their sales. Building customer relationships is a key factor in order to be successful with ones business. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a team of sales reps and getting creative with how to build the business. – more... The hardest part of the job is there can be a lot of competing priorities to address in a constrained amount of time. – less
Absolute Worst Company
Finance Associate Coordinator (Former Employee), Riverside, CAAugust 3, 2014
Pros: monday through friday schedule
Cons: everything
Pepsi is one of the worst companies I have ever worked for.

My first month or so the person assigned to "train" me was late, incredibly rude and unprofessional, and barely taught me anything about my position.

I started off with no supervisor, so trying to get information involving the job was impossible. And when an assignment was incomplete, they'd – more... all say "welcome to Pepsi"

You cannot trust ANYONE in the building. They'll use whatever information you give them and turn it around against you. People in different departments will throw your name under the bus so fast just to get ahead themselves. You'll be back stabbed before you even know it.

Once the Admin department finally got a new manager, she decided to change everything about policies, procedures (which is the one thing you don't do when you're new). She assigned us all a lunch schedule (the only department who couldn't just take a lunch when they wanted, and couldn't talk to any other Admin team). She would text and call you after work hours harassing you about reports and assignments - all the way up to 10PM at night. When you open up your email - imagine 20-30 emails a day, talking down to you, disrespecting you, and being obnoxiously condescending to you.

Oh yeah, she would hide in the camera room SPYING on you, time stamping your every move and then later question you about where you we're, watch what you we're doing and why you were doing it. Then, let's not forget her questioning your colleagues about your whereabouts, making you "promise not to say anything", but the next day you're on a write up for "not responding quick enough to an email". She would be nice to your face, but to everyone else she's talking behind your back.

Did I mention the HR team is super corrupt?! If you're seen talking to people they don't like you talking to, you end up written up for it. They'll treat you like you're nothing - you can't go to anyone in the building because anything you say....gets back to HR and next thing you know you're written up.

I put in my two week notice after desperately searching for another job. During my last two weeks (which were awful) this manager harassed me in emails, texted after hours, come in my office and talk down to me...I eventually quit a whole week before. I was done. Not the way I wanted to leave, but I refused to be treated this way.

Once I was done with Pepsi I thought it would be an easy transition. Nope, HR decided to also throw one under the belt and Western Union my last paycheck instead of a simple direct deposit. Then, after playing phone tag with the incredibly disrespectful and rude HR lady, she decides to cancel my wire transfer without telling me, making me wait until the end of the business day, and then calling back saying "oh, I gave you the wrong amount."

Last thing, my former boss decides to tell the head honcho of Pepsi Riverside that the reason I quit was because I "couldn't handle audit and the procedures". 100% untrue. I think that this is the part that bothers me the most. Unfortunately.

That was my experience in 9 months of working for Pepsi Riverside. Absolute worst company I've ever had to work for. – less
productive
Sales Officer (Former Employee), Peshawar, PNWJuly 31, 2014
Pros: some time
Cons: yes
8 hrs day work.many things learned like how to developed the business and hoe to compete the competitors etc

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more