PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Co to work for, a lot of opportunity and challenges
PCE Senior Projects Manager (Current Employee), HOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: career growth models
Cons: work life balance
learned a lot about snacks, capital planning, strategic planning
created plans and implemented them into actions
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: no customer service provided
Cons: less hours
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management – more... is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work. – less
there good
Packer 1 (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 26, 2014
every move they make is accurate and they know what they doing
Productive Fun Workplace
Customer Finance Rep./Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 6, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: outsouring jobs
Great place to work. People are excellent! PepsiCo offers flex hours and 3 weeks vacation to start with the option to purchase a fourth week.
Masterfile Analyst (Current Employee), mississauga, onFebruary 19, 2014
Worked there for 7 years. It was a pretty decent large company to work for.
Good pay lots of drugs management looks other way
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton albertaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: never get on days management does not do thier job
I worked there for 6 years the pay is great management is terrible the workers run the place. You tell them about I people doing drugs at work and they do nothing about it . I liked working there but hard to move up never get in days .They have good things for employees like golf and family day but need to worry about safety ALOT more .
Productive we discover new places.
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), montrealJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: finish early
Cons: a lot of travel
Very nice job where we do a lot of stores like walmart, iga , superc ect...
Conducted strategic marketing research and analysis of secondary data. Developed Industry benchmarks for price, quality, and target market,
Marketing Intern (Former Employee), New Delhi, DLDecember 27, 2013
Pros: great management team
Overall great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 6, 2013
great place to work time flys by, learnt exceptional prdouct knowledge and manaagement were always accepting
was fun whit a lot of good people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Ixtaczoquitlán, VERDecember 2, 2013
Pros: insurance
Cons: the payroll sometimes no clear
this work was really easy but after 3 years, I was feeling like my life was no going forward. a typical job day was: check the eqquipment,do some cleaning time,and do some team-job whit my co-workers, the hardest part of this job was when the location or storage was full.wath i learn is team-wok.
One of the best Organizations to work for
Assistant Manager Manufacturing and Operations (Current Employee), Lahore, PakistanNovember 24, 2013
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good pay
Machine operator (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: bad management
Very poor communication and no support from management. Good pay , long work days.
great company, really productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee), tolleson,azJuly 21, 2014
great company to work for, very great with there employees, very fun and you always get to take home free Gatorade. they are always working with you're schedule and your needs
SAP Basis Admin
SAP Basis Administrator (Current Employee), Plano, TXJuly 17, 2014
Total 8 years of SAP consulting experience in SAP BASIS Administration & SAP Netweaver involved in the Implementation and Support projects.
Productive environment with ideas swimming around
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: lunches and breaks
Cons: n/a
A typical day at work was implementing new tools to promote efficiency in the environment. In other words, adapting to changes. through out my years of working for this company i learned that adaptation is a skill not thought but learned. It makes you more flexible in your work area. Co-workers were effective in their work and also collaborative when – more... it comes down to it. The hardest part of the job is implementing a new software that goes against your companies previous one. the enjoyable and challenging part of the job is testing stage of a new application. Which is also an essential part in being a business analyst – less
Awful!!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Princeton, WVJuly 13, 2014
This was one of the worse company's I have ever worked for in my life. They have to many chiefs and not enough Indians. It is like a sinking ship with no life boats. I had to watch my paychecks because if not they would try and jip you every time.
n/a
MaintenancebTechnician (Current Employee), Kissimmee, FLJuly 12, 2014
This is a very place to work due to the fact that not only are my associates kind, most of management is too. Everyday is like a new challenge for me, and i'm always open for a new challenge.
Very Productive
Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee), Shreveport LaJuly 9, 2014
Pepsico is a good company to work for with good benefits. The company is high volumed with opportunity for advancement. Great place to get experience from and grow into being ready for all challenges.
Great company to work for.
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Harahan, LAJuly 7, 2014
Merchandiser for Large Format Stores, i.e. grocery stores.
varanasi
PSR (Current Employee), Varanasi, UPJuly 4, 2014
i am the best salesman on company..
i am present job work in Tropicana juice Himalyan Minral Water & Getored Sport Dirnk Pepsico grop.

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more