PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
work hard
Merchandiser (Current Employee), North Battleford, SKNovember 5, 2014
working hard for the company because of the benefits and high salary.
The day goes by quickly when you have lots to do
Production Supervisor, Operations Division (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 17, 2014
Pros: free soda, bbqs, same overall goals for everyone
Cons: union environment, machines can breakdown holding up production
The goals from day to day may be the same but the challenges are always different. You always have to be there to support your team and people are always encouraged to learn more.

On a typical day you're putting out fires such as fixing and figuring out something that causes the operations line to stop.

What I've learned is how to deal with very high – more... level management above and employees below.

My coworkers are either in management or in a union environment. We all have the same goals in the end and I like that.

The hardest part of the job is fixing some of the down times on the machinery that we have.

The most enjoyable part of work is when the lines have been running non stop for a long time. – less
Great Co to work for, a lot of opportunity and challenges
PCE Senior Projects Manager (Current Employee), HOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: career growth models
Cons: work life balance
learned a lot about snacks, capital planning, strategic planning
created plans and implemented them into actions
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: no customer service provided
Cons: less hours
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management – more... is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work. – less
there good
Packer 1 (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 26, 2014
every move they make is accurate and they know what they doing
Productive Fun Workplace
Customer Finance Rep./Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 6, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: outsouring jobs
Great place to work. People are excellent! PepsiCo offers flex hours and 3 weeks vacation to start with the option to purchase a fourth week.
Difficult Culture
Director Customer Finance (Current Employee), MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIOFebruary 14, 2014
Very challenging work environment. Not welcoming for new employees. Finance inidividuals are not seen as partners just data pull resources.
Great experience to manage 2 branches
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to advance
Cons: to much bureaucracy
In charge of 2 branches and managed 47 employees.
Making sure the daily operations were cost efficient, on time and in budget.
Good pay lots of drugs management looks other way
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton albertaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: never get on days management does not do thier job
I worked there for 6 years the pay is great management is terrible the workers run the place. You tell them about I people doing drugs at work and they do nothing about it . I liked working there but hard to move up never get in days .They have good things for employees like golf and family day but need to worry about safety ALOT more .
Productive we discover new places.
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), montrealJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: finish early
Cons: a lot of travel
Very nice job where we do a lot of stores like walmart, iga , superc ect...
Overall great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 6, 2013
great place to work time flys by, learnt exceptional prdouct knowledge and manaagement were always accepting
Hard Word
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), Coventry, ENGNovember 20, 2014
Pros: free crisps, good pay
Cons: long hours, noisey, horrible managers
The place is not somewhere to stay for a long time as the hours are absolutely long and you have to work like a machine in order to keep up with the machines. The managers are just horrible as you can tell that they have lost all joy in their lives because their happiness has been drained by their jobs. Will never ever work there again.
inbound calls
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Salem, NCNovember 14, 2014
We take inbound call to serve the customers in a professional respectful manner.
Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with Pepsi products in accounts.
Account Merchandiser (Current Employee), Hayward, CANovember 13, 2014
Pros: lot's of overtime.
Cons: getting up early and going home late.
Dealing with different kind of Manager with different attitude but you have to please them because it's part of my job. You have to give a time table how long you will stay on one store so can go to another store and sometimes you to finished early but you have to help some of your co-worker that behind on their schedule. Nothing is easy on every work – more... we do, but the hardest on this job is getting up early and going home late. – less
Pepsi is a great company to work at.
Process Manager / Financial Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Sacramento, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: plenty of opprtunity
Cons: plenty of opprtunity
I enjoy working for Pepsi over the past 15 years, It is a large diversed company with many avenues.
Love My Job
Gate Checker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2014
Pros: they look out for us they feed us good as well
Cons: non
I love my job so much! I love my co workers and drivers! Only reason why I am searching for another job is because my position is hard to come by. If any PepsiCo see this and have a checker position open please I am ready! I am a very good worker!
Overall review
Assistant Manager Payables and Costing (Current Employee), Riyadh, S01November 8, 2014
Pros: remunération
Cons: timming
Its one of the best companies to work with but hardest part is the future possibilities of the growth with in the plant or area.
productive and fun workplace
Rural Sales Promoter (Former Employee), Patna, BRNovember 5, 2014
• Appoint distributor & Spoke
• Responsible For Primary and Secondary Sales.
• Problem Handling of Distributors and Retailers.
• Maintaining Good Relationship with Distributors and Retailers.
• Need to wide our dealer distributor network.
• Proper scheme communication to Retailer, Dealer.
• Increase sales.
• Handling channel sales (Hub to Spoke)
• Promotional – more... Activities.
• Making the Monthly Scheme for dealers To Increase the Sales.
• Selection of Channel partner to increase business.
• Brand Visibility
• Stock Management. – less
Productive and fun environment
WH1/Safety Point (Current Employee), Chattanooga TNNovember 4, 2014
A typical work day involves the team and management to collaborate together to get the best results for hitting there key performance indicators for the period. My fellow employees are all talented individuals and the best part is management recognizes their talent which boost their working moral. Overall my workplace is a great environment to work – more... at. The only thing I would change is having the opportunity for company advancement. – less
good place to work if you like working hard
Bulk Customer Representative (Current Employee), Augusta, MEOctober 30, 2014
overall good. Long hours. physical work. ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more