PepsiCo Employee Review

Enjoyable work environment that strives for results
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CA29 March 2012
-A typical day at work can range from working your regular 8 hours to 10+ hours depending on the needs of the company. You are given an itinerary with a number of stores on it that you are required to finish and when you are done you check out for the day.

-I have learned a lot about pepsi. They strive on results and customer service and maintaining good relationships with our customers.

-Management at pepsi is outstanding. I couldn't ask for anything better. They are very open and are there when you need them.

-Co-workers are great also. We all strive to work as a team to get the best results.

-The hardest part of my job is the commute from home to work.

-The most enjoyable part of my job is the people i get to meet along the way.
Pros
healthcare, management, clock in and out from work phone
Cons
workdays may vary, and the commute from home to work.

Other PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 January 2018
Over 13 years I learned many skills at Pepsi, made many friends and had a lot of fun. I became proficient in data analysis and my confidence grew as management gave me more responsibility and allowed me to make decisions on my own. The days could be quite long in the office, but it was such a nice work environment that it went by quickly most days.
Pros
some flexibility in work hours
Cons
long hours, high stress
working for a company which dominates a large portions at stores
Sales Representative - Relief- Large Formats (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2018
working for a company which dominates a large portions at stores, its a passion which drives us to work hard every day for consumers.
to much physical work,
employees are good and they support each other to bring the best on daily bases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.