PepsiCo Employee Reviews

fun job
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB22 March 2017
delivering to a route already set,setting up displays. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to different locations and organizing the displays for the customer.
Pros
chips
Cons
some long days
Productive, friendly,peaceful,happy supportive warehouse,shift was perfect
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 March 2017
I work at night shift which was perfect on my schedule.I've learned to operate forklift, and the management were willing to train us into other fields in the warehouse which i loved and appreciated it,i always wanted to learn new stuff.Everyone in the warehouse help each other and everyone are friendly.Management were strict but very supportive to their subordinates.They make sure everyone is happy and enjoys the job.I don't have anything bad to tell since it was a a very good place to work.
Pros
great company to work with
Cons
An excellent place to work
Truck Helper/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON6 March 2017
Hours can vary durring the slow winter months, but you easily get as many hours as you want at all other months of the year, so you dont notice a difference durring the slow times.
Great pay and teamwork
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 March 2017
I worked hard and i was appreciated for it. TJ was a great boss. I had a great time with the other seasonals. We would all hang out in the lunch room before shift started. Once the shift started we had a healthy competition for fastest picker. Some full timers need to work harder. They don't realize people are doing the same work for way less money at other places. Others are great people and workers.
Pros
Teamwork, boss, pay
Cons
Whiny full timers
Rewarding place to learn selling skills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON27 February 2017
A typical day required visiting your list of customers that was populated for you on your iPad for the day, usually about 12 accounts to visit. Take inventory, place orders, upsell racking and displays. Management micromanaged, workplace culture was a team environment. The hardest part of the day was trying to complete all tasks and the most enjoyable part pleasing customers.
Awesome
Weekend Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 February 2017
This is a great company to work for and it has a great work environment. I can work and still have to most of the day to my self and do things I enjoy outside of work.
It's ok
Electrician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2017
PEPSICo Is an ok place to work. It is a very fast paced and demanding company to work for. Pay is ok but advancement is very limited for hourly employees.
Good to employee's, lots of independance, difficult hours
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 February 2017
Pepsico is a great company to work for management is great and so is the pay. Training was very helpful and well organized. Management listens to employee's and does a good job looking after their interests. The hours are difficult to adjust to however as they involve very early starts and are often very lengthy especially for new employees.
Pros
Great pay, Independance, Good managment
Cons
Hours can be difficult to get accustomed to
good job
Seasonal Warehouse person (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 February 2017
i had no complaints, great pay. good hours and very flexible. employers and training was top notch. flexible and great benefits. great environment to work out of
Pros
good pay
Cons
Productive place to enhance skills
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB1 February 2017
a very conducive environment to work
skill development
great management
everybody comes together once a month to talk about what to do to make the company grow
Pros
Cons
fair enough pay
High pace environment, always on your feet
Line work Packer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON30 January 2017
High speed environment that constantly had you working your hardest. Unexpected jobs and duties on a day to day (besides your hired work position)
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Awful work environment
it was a great experience in the company. I learn so many lesson related to doing good job .
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 January 2017
work journey was great. I learn how we can perform a different task at the same time , how we can work fast and accurate ,how we behave with other and so on
Pros
proper safety
Cons
unfriendly people
Truck Driver - Class 5 (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2017
People were great ! Supervisors were very polite and helpful. Coworkers were great and helpful. All experiences were very positive! Warehouse personnel were polite and always helpful.
Pros
Great job, great people. Great workout
Cons
Long hours. Work, eat, sleep. No time for family
autonomous work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  montreal20 January 2017
Learn how to be responsible but average fun type of work. schedule does not fit and constantly under pressure because of the time
Don't do it
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB18 January 2017
worst training program ever. I got some experience with popular brands but honestly sold my soul to make it happen just not worth it. management is horrble
Didn't like working here
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 January 2017
It was a big company you were not treated very well by the management staff as well as the other employees long hours split shifts not a steady work schedule every week I was starting and ending at different times it was extremely difficult to plan things
Pros
Cons
Wasn't treated well
great highschool job
Warehouse Worker tech 1 (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 January 2017
love the people
always worked hard and stayed longer to help out the team.
day starts of with a meeting to know what needs to get done
then you go straight to work, and catch up with some of the team members.
Leads didn't mind if we talked, as long as the work was done on time and ACCURATELY .
Pros
flexible, felt like family
Cons
Not enough hours sometimes
Face pace team-working environment
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 January 2017
My daily job would be to operate and maintain forklift, as well as completing various tasks with the assistance of the forklift. Many skills were necessary on any given day and I learned a lot of vital skills throughout my term here. Along with operation of the forklift I also maintained trucks and relocated them in the lot.
Great position for post-secondary students looking for summer employment
Summer Student Internship Program - RSR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 January 2017
Started working on the Frito Lay side of the business in the summer of 2013. Management aids in helping you develop and learning new skills that will come in handy for whatever career path you choose.
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Early mornings, weekends
Good Money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 January 2017
Safe and secure place to work. Benefits were good. Lots of overtime. A type of High school drama/gossip was around though.
Pros
Money
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.