PepsiCo Employee Review

Fun Work Environment
Senior Clerk/Assistant/Settlement (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 September 2013
A typical day at work was greeting and directing customers, payroll, answering calls, managing the branch managers calendar, meetings, screening phone calls, and organizing the branch. Ordering all supplies for the building as well as monitoring security of trucks coming in and out of the branch. Accounts payable and receivable. I was trusted with thousands of dollars per day in cash while reconciling cash revenue from customers.
Pros
Wonderful Colleagues
Cons
Contract position due to covering maternity leave, long commute

Other PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 January 2018
Over 13 years I learned many skills at Pepsi, made many friends and had a lot of fun. I became proficient in data analysis and my confidence grew as management gave me more responsibility and allowed me to make decisions on my own. The days could be quite long in the office, but it was such a nice work environment that it went by quickly most days.
Pros
some flexibility in work hours
Cons
long hours, high stress
working for a company which dominates a large portions at stores
Sales Representative - Relief- Large Formats (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2018
working for a company which dominates a large portions at stores, its a passion which drives us to work hard every day for consumers.
to much physical work,
employees are good and they support each other to bring the best on daily bases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.