PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work for
SALES/MARKETING TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), North of London TerritoryDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great lifestyle, fortune 500 company
Cons: no room for advancement
One of the best companies I've been a part of in my entire life. There is just no room for advancement. I want to work for a company where I can grow. With Pepsi I just feel that if I stayed with them I would be an Territory Rep for the rest of my life. I want to move up within a company.
work hard
Merchandiser (Current Employee), North Battleford, SKNovember 5, 2014
working hard for the company because of the benefits and high salary.
The day goes by quickly when you have lots to do
Production Supervisor, Operations Division (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 17, 2014
Pros: free soda, bbqs, same overall goals for everyone
Cons: union environment, machines can breakdown holding up production
The goals from day to day may be the same but the challenges are always different. You always have to be there to support your team and people are always encouraged to learn more.

On a typical day you're putting out fires such as fixing and figuring out something that causes the operations line to stop.

What I've learned is how to deal with very high – more... level management above and employees below.

My coworkers are either in management or in a union environment. We all have the same goals in the end and I like that.

The hardest part of the job is fixing some of the down times on the machinery that we have.

The most enjoyable part of work is when the lines have been running non stop for a long time. – less
Great Co to work for, a lot of opportunity and challenges
PCE Senior Projects Manager (Current Employee), HOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: career growth models
Cons: work life balance
learned a lot about snacks, capital planning, strategic planning
created plans and implemented them into actions
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: no customer service provided
Cons: less hours
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management – more... is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work. – less
there good
Packer 1 (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 26, 2014
every move they make is accurate and they know what they doing
Masterfile Analyst (Current Employee), mississauga, onFebruary 19, 2014
Worked there for 7 years. It was a pretty decent large company to work for.
Difficult Culture
Director Customer Finance (Current Employee), MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIOFebruary 14, 2014
Very challenging work environment. Not welcoming for new employees. Finance inidividuals are not seen as partners just data pull resources.
Great experience to manage 2 branches
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to advance
Cons: to much bureaucracy
In charge of 2 branches and managed 47 employees.
Making sure the daily operations were cost efficient, on time and in budget.
Good pay lots of drugs management looks other way
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Edmonton albertaJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: never get on days management does not do thier job
I worked there for 6 years the pay is great management is terrible the workers run the place. You tell them about I people doing drugs at work and they do nothing about it . I liked working there but hard to move up never get in days .They have good things for employees like golf and family day but need to worry about safety ALOT more .
Productive we discover new places.
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), montrealJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: finish early
Cons: a lot of travel
Very nice job where we do a lot of stores like walmart, iga , superc ect...
Overall great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 6, 2013
great place to work time flys by, learnt exceptional prdouct knowledge and manaagement were always accepting
Independent and Fast paced workplace
Pre-Sale Account Manager (Current Employee), Brookfield, CTDecember 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility and independence
Cons: lack of internal movement
Acts as the primary store-level sales person to smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores, restaurants, etc. Position has up to 100 accounts that are serviced periodically throughout the week. Responsible for ordering products that will be delivered by another employee to the store. Generates sales by selling – more... to and servicing customers. Rotates and stocks products on shelves and displays, in coolers, vending equipment, and customers' backrooms. Builds displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. – less
Very good place to work.
Supply Chain Operations Associate Manager (Current Employee), CODecember 12, 2014
Very busy, always something to do. Very challenging environment. Local leadership is very positive!
Outstanding Company
Sr. Manager HR Manager, TA & TD Campus Programs (Former Employee), Somers, New YorkDecember 12, 2014
I benefited from 20+ years in several of PepsiCo's Divisions. The company is committed not only to the advancement of their employees through culture but committed on so many levels to make our world a better -- more sustainable -- world. Top notch talent, top notch culture and relentless focus on making the business grow.
!
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Macon, GADecember 11, 2014
Pros: !
Cons: !
Lack of team work and communications when working hard you don't get recognized for your hard work
Productive hard work
D-Bay driver (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 10, 2014
pre-tripping the truck in the AM, Obtaining your route and planning your day accordingly.
Great Organization to work
Manufacturing Manager (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APDecember 10, 2014
Pepsico is a great organization to work. Culture is very nice and good for career growth. Good for aspiring professionals
High paying. Very demanding.
Supply Chain Fleet Manager (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYDecember 9, 2014
Great deal of travel. Good benefits. Team environment. Ability to organize, prioritize, and work under extreme pressure, heavy work load and deadlines. Effective team performer who operates with a strong sense of urgency and efficiency. Computer proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Office.
Very energetic and active work atmosphere
Sales Officer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 9, 2014
Very energetic and active work atmosphere. Supportive management and very cooperative colleagues. Enjoyed every bit of working experience with PepsiCo. Provides lots of learning opportunity.

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more