PepsiCo Employee Review

Good pay lots of drugs management looks other way
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton alberta30 January 2014
I worked there for 6 years the pay is great management is terrible the workers run the place. You tell them about I people doing drugs at work and they do nothing about it . I liked working there but hard to move up never get in days .They have good things for employees like golf and family day but need to worry about safety ALOT more .
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Never get on days management does not do thier job

Other PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Fun Place to work
Supply Chain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 January 2018
Over 13 years I learned many skills at Pepsi, made many friends and had a lot of fun. I became proficient in data analysis and my confidence grew as management gave me more responsibility and allowed me to make decisions on my own. The days could be quite long in the office, but it was such a nice work environment that it went by quickly most days.
Pros
some flexibility in work hours
Cons
long hours, high stress
working for a company which dominates a large portions at stores
Sales Representative - Relief- Large Formats (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2018
working for a company which dominates a large portions at stores, its a passion which drives us to work hard every day for consumers.
to much physical work,
employees are good and they support each other to bring the best on daily bases.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.