PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work for
SALES/MARKETING TERRITORY REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), North of London TerritoryDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great lifestyle, fortune 500 company
Cons: no room for advancement
One of the best companies I've been a part of in my entire life. There is just no room for advancement. I want to work for a company where I can grow. With Pepsi I just feel that if I stayed with them I would be an Territory Rep for the rest of my life. I want to move up within a company.
work hard
Merchandiser (Current Employee), North Battleford, SKNovember 5, 2014
working hard for the company because of the benefits and high salary.
The day goes by quickly when you have lots to do
Production Supervisor, Operations Division (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 17, 2014
Pros: free soda, bbqs, same overall goals for everyone
Cons: union environment, machines can breakdown holding up production
The goals from day to day may be the same but the challenges are always different. You always have to be there to support your team and people are always encouraged to learn more.

On a typical day you're putting out fires such as fixing and figuring out something that causes the operations line to stop.

What I've learned is how to deal with very high level management above and employees below.

My coworkers are either in management or in a union environment. We all have the same goals in the end and I like that.

The hardest part of the job is fixing some of the down times on the machinery that we have.

The most enjoyable part of work is when the lines have been running non stop for a long time.
Great Co to work for, a lot of opportunity and challenges
PCE Senior Projects Manager (Current Employee), HOJuly 25, 2014
Pros: career growth models
Cons: work life balance
learned a lot about snacks, capital planning, strategic planning
created plans and implemented them into actions
Great company to work with
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kindersley, SKJuly 2, 2014
Pros: no customer service provided
Cons: less hours
My job is to go in different stores for merchandising as soon as i enter in the store, i first talk with store manger to make sure everything is fine . I also ask if she or he has any plan for me like sometimes i get new end caps and four ways . After that i start merchandising .Displaying and rotation of the product is the important part of my job.Management is always there to answer my job queriers and customer complaints.Pulling the heavy skids with the normal pallet jack from the back room to product sales floor is the hardest part of my job.No one bossing around me when i work.
there good
Packer 1 (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABMarch 26, 2014
every move they make is accurate and they know what they doing
Productive Fun Workplace
Customer Finance Rep./Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 6, 2014
Pros: flex hours
Cons: outsouring jobs
Great place to work. People are excellent! PepsiCo offers flex hours and 3 weeks vacation to start with the option to purchase a fourth week.
Masterfile Analyst (Current Employee), mississauga, onFebruary 19, 2014
Worked there for 7 years. It was a pretty decent large company to work for.
Difficult Culture
Director Customer Finance (Current Employee), MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIOFebruary 14, 2014
Very challenging work environment. Not welcoming for new employees. Finance inidividuals are not seen as partners just data pull resources.
Great experience to manage 2 branches
Sales and Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: opportunities to advance
Cons: to much bureaucracy
In charge of 2 branches and managed 47 employees.
Making sure the daily operations were cost efficient, on time and in budget.
Productive we discover new places.
Marchandiseur (Former Employee), montrealJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: finish early
Cons: a lot of travel
Very nice job where we do a lot of stores like walmart, iga , superc ect...
Overall great company to work with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Regina, SKDecember 6, 2013
great place to work time flys by, learnt exceptional prdouct knowledge and manaagement were always accepting
good
Merchandiser (Current Employee), miami flJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: you work by urself
Cons: decent pay but not enough compesation with all the work you do.
stable and good benefits long days working hours. always work weekends. not enough room to advace within the company from merchandiser to vendor or driver thats all you can do in this location.
Fun large corporation to work at
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free breakfast, team building events, great office environment
Cons: chicago commuting
Pepsico (Quaker Brand) is a big compnay that treats their employees well with work life options, fun events throughout the year.
competitive work environment
Customer Account Manager (Former Employee), portland, orJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free gatorade
Cons: not much work/ life balance
very competitive work environment.
management comes from HQ....but account management direction is the sole responsibility of the Account manager.

i learned mostly about contract negotiations, and selling strategies.
fun
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Plano, TxJanuary 20, 2015
This is a great place to work, has very good team work.
Management is Great
Fast and changing work enviroment managing and leading a great team.
District Sales Leader (Current Employee), Murrieta, CAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: leading a great sales team.
Cons: stressfull work days
• Sales execution of the PepsiCo portfolio within assigned geography
• Manage, motivate and inspire frontline sales team associates
• Daily Maximize volume and revenue in a pre-determined territory
• Cultivate strong relationships with customers
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build development and maximize brand performance
• Coach and lead a team of sales representatives on selling and display execution, merchandising standards, and ensure accurate and timely orders are submitted
Typical current workload
Frito Lay www.PepsiCo.com Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Provide dedicated professional executive support to multiple Vice Presidents and Directors since 2006.
Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis.
Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations.
Additional daily responsibilities comprise heavy and complex calendar management linking multiple International Time Zones (to including conference room logistics, Telepresence rooms or via Conference Call).
Coordinate simple Domestic and/or complex multi-segment International Travel.
Process/Attain International Visas appropriate for travel. Process multiple and extensive T&E’s via SAP & Concur as well as Purchasing Card reporting in a timely manner.
Organize/maintain departments Documentum eRoom by creating/updating folders, granting access to individuals.
Support department with special projects, as needed.
Positive Team player and willingness to extend administrative support to all to include Personal Requests/Tasks/Errands.
Diverse Cultural and Fun working environment
Frito Lay Future Sales Leader Intern (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Typically, days started early very people orientated job. Majority of time was spent in the market talking to customers and establishing relationships with managers. I had the opportunity to make sure customers were satisfied with our services and products were available for purchase. What I enjoyed most from this experience is working with energized people who worked together as a team that are always willing to lend a helping hand to others. Very Diverse Company!
Extremely fun atmosphere and workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: freedom to work at your own pace and managers are extremely helpful
Cons: a lot of procedures to remember and policies changed almost daily
Great employees and bosses and total security in knowing your job is going to be safe. Very very good training and fun job. Expectations are clearly defined and you always know what is expected of you.

1 2 3 4 5

About PepsiCo

PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, – Read more