PepsiCo Employee Reviews

dont work here unless you are a female 25-30
District Sales Leader - Large Accounts (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON14 November 2017
they like to preach diversity and inclusion but totally discriminate against older employees and do not value any one's opinion management and hr is incompetent
Great company
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON13 November 2017
Drive the truck to the customer and deliver the produce. Amazing Management, at first the hardest part is to find the customers if you are not in the area all the time. otherwise the work is an amazing job if you like hand on type job.
Not a bad job for the experience and money
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 November 2017
Job is very physically demanding, so you definitely get your exercise. Management doesn't really understand your day to day challenges and is fairly clueless about the driving portion of your job. There is plenty of overtime in the summer, but they get very slow in the winter. There is pretty much no chance to move up in seniority or into a truly full time position. There are drivers who have been there for 3 years that still don't get full time hours in the winter. It is a good job to make a bunch of money over the summer.
Pros
Good Excercise, Good pay, lots of overtime in summer
Cons
Clueless management, too much work to do in a day, no chance of advancement
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 October 2017
4 day a week is a nice work week. Good ppl and nice to be home every day. Every job has it ms good an bad this one is no different. Fast paced environment Monday to Saturday all shifts available
Pros
Cheap pop
Cons
Long hard days
Good evironment but hard work.
Former picker/loader (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 October 2017
Overall a pretty good place to work. Employees are good, music is allowed, the pay is pretty good, but it's very fast paced with high standards. Your productivity rate is monitored and you are expected to meet difficult standards. Hours are pretty flexible. Management is good.
Pros
Lunch is whenever you want.
Cons
Hot during summer, cold during winter.
its a job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  alberta22 October 2017
the hard part of the job is pulling the massive pallets that come in off the trucks easy part is taking off pallet and filling the shelf. Also need to be in contact with store managers and sales reps to make sure everyone on same page so job gets done the first time right. a typical day at work is anywhere from 2-3 hours to do the job
great place
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE21 October 2017
loved it hear was able to hone my skills even farther in this job. i got a greater appreciation for laborers when i started this job that's for sure. here i worked long days that gave me strength and good cardio. as well as try my hands in a lot of different areas of the company
Enjoy working there each day
Bottle-line Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2017
I am currently working the night shift which is having a very negative effect on my personal life. When hired I was told I would be working weekends or afternoons. After 4 months I still have not worked those preferred shifts.
Pros
Co-workers are good to work with
Cons
Management does not seem to care much about employees needs
Very inclusive work environment.
Supply Chain Finance Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 October 2017
People work together to get the work done. Work time is flexible, but sometimes difficult to balance work/life due to amount of work per employee. Can also be a positive in regards to immediately having impactful responsibility in such a large corporation.
Pros
Amazing employees
Very good overall.
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Canada16 October 2017
A good place to work. I would recommend to everyone. Workplace culture is good and enjoyable. Good opportunity for advancement. The hardest part of the job to leave this job.
Amazing people to work with.
Bilingual Credit Associate (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON15 October 2017
Typical day-extremely busy, workload huge, various tasks

I have gained a lot of knowledge with Pepsi which has enhanced my skills in various areas of the office as well as programs.

Management is supportive.

Workplace culture is great!

Hardest part of the job is whatever comes up that day that requires immediate attention which comes with any job!

The most enjoyable part of the day is the team!
A world of possibilities!
FRANCHISE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 October 2017
The best professional school! The work environment was extremely rich providing employees to learn and develop. Strong ethic, super inspirational core values and a strong reputation in their respective segment. So many possibilities!
Fun place to work
Data / Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 October 2017
Great company to work for
Great group of professionals to work with
Free snacks
Good life/work balance
Put people first
Beautiful view of the Pearson airport
Good group of guys to work with
Warehouse Associate/ Lead hand (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 October 2017
i would start my day off by going to my forklift, inspect it and sign off that it is safe to use. either i would start by filling the pick face with pop and correctly rotate the dates. or i would get my headset gear on and start picking pallets,
Belle entreprise
Entretien des machines (Former Employee) –  Montréal25 September 2017
Belle occasion d'apprendre comment la production de boisson gazeuse se fait.
Pros
Bon salaire
Cons
Travail de nuit
Family oriented atmosphere
Merchadising Representitive (Former Employee) –  Essex, ON25 September 2017
Worked there for 29.5 years with some of the greatest co-workers and bosses anyone could ask for. Trucks were loaded each day for us. End of day, everything was balanced out. Yhey treated us well
Pros
Excellant supervisors
Cons
Benifits were, t great
Great Pay, long hours
Account Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fraserville, ON20 September 2017
Loved my job for the most part. During the summer it is not uncommon to work 12 hour day. In the winter work is very slow, but picks up at Christmas break. I loved the the fact that every day I was going somewhere different. Between Tuesday to Friday I found out the day before if I worked or not. Saturday to Monday we were given monthly schedules for those specific days. It was a very independent job as I was always alone in the stores. It was essentially a whole lot of lifting and pulling of skids all day every day.
Pros
It was a workout, great pay
Cons
Long hours and hard work
Wonderful place to work, very flexible and wonderful culture
HR Co-op Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 September 2017
If you're looking into a place that's flexible and full of development opportunities, PepsiCo is the place for you. After completing a co-op there it easily went to the top of my dream employers.
QC Co-op
Quality Control Co-op (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 September 2017
Very cool opportunity for a student. It was very cool to look at the assembly line and see how all of the product is made from start to finish. I very good experience for a student.
Pepsico Rimouski
Représentante aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Rimouski, QC12 September 2017
Équipe incroyable. Lors de mon arrivée le gestionnaire était une perle. Mais lorsque nous avons changé de directeur toute la boîte a changé. Les clients sont parfaits, les employés aussi.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.