PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Good to employee's, lots of independance, difficult hours
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 February 2017
Pepsico is a great company to work for management is great and so is the pay. Training was very helpful and well organized. Management listens to employee's and does a good job looking after their interests. The hours are difficult to adjust to however as they involve very early starts and are often very lengthy especially for new employees.
Pros
Great pay, Independance, Good managment
Cons
Hours can be difficult to get accustomed to
great highschool job
Warehouse Worker tech 1 (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 January 2017
love the people
always worked hard and stayed longer to help out the team.
day starts of with a meeting to know what needs to get done
then you go straight to work, and catch up with some of the team members.
Leads didn't mind if we talked, as long as the work was done on time and ACCURATELY .
Pros
flexible, felt like family
Cons
Not enough hours sometimes
Face pace team-working environment
FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 January 2017
My daily job would be to operate and maintain forklift, as well as completing various tasks with the assistance of the forklift. Many skills were necessary on any given day and I learned a lot of vital skills throughout my term here. Along with operation of the forklift I also maintained trucks and relocated them in the lot.
Great position for post-secondary students looking for summer employment
Summer Student Internship Program - RSR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 January 2017
Started working on the Frito Lay side of the business in the summer of 2013. Management aids in helping you develop and learning new skills that will come in handy for whatever career path you choose.
Pros
Great commission
Cons
Early mornings, weekends
Didn't like working here
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 January 2017
It was a big company you were not treated very well by the management staff as well as the other employees long hours split shifts not a steady work schedule every week I was starting and ending at different times it was extremely difficult to plan things
Pros
Cons
Wasn't treated well
Truck Driver - Class 5 (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2017
People were great ! Supervisors were very polite and helpful. Coworkers were great and helpful. All experiences were very positive! Warehouse personnel were polite and always helpful.
Pros
Great job, great people. Great workout
Cons
Long hours. Work, eat, sleep. No time for family
Productive and fun place, lot of scope to learn and achieve
Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 November 2016
Great place to work, fantastic supervisors, freedom to grow with encouragement from management, friendly co workers, hardest part of the job is nil, the most enjoyable part of the job is to see immediate results after investing time and energy on that exercise.
Pros
Nil
Cons
it was a great experience in the company. I learn so many lesson related to doing good job .
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC23 January 2017
work journey was great. I learn how we can perform a different task at the same time , how we can work fast and accurate ,how we behave with other and so on
Pros
proper safety
Cons
unfriendly people
great
Process Improvement Engineer (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON23 September 2016
Lead appropriate testing, gathered, analyzed process data to improve product quality and reduce costs through line throughput. Worked synergistically with Plant Management, Line Operators, Vendors & Contractors, to develop best solutions to address production challenges, reduce waste and enhance profitability.
Excellent
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  London, ON17 August 2016
Nice staff and workers, A day at work is good not rushed take your time, my co worker trained me very well and fun to work with.
Office staff very polite and outgoing, the supervisor are excellent and very polite and nice, they understand you when you have a bad day or not feeling well. The best thing I like to do is throw away expired pop and repack the pop. Getting experience on the forklift and other job opportunity when I can learn much as I can in the warehouse
Stepping stone.
Operations - Front Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ancaster, ON3 August 2016
A typical day at work I managed the front line employees on the given shift to ensure all customer orders were loaded properly on company vehicles for delivery the following day.

I learned how to use different coaching and managing techniques based on the individual (approach, tone, body language, etc.)

Management above myself was very good at the beginning and slowly went downhill, leading to my departure.

I have no complaints about any of my co workers, we worked together to get the job done and solved problems efficiently when necessary.

The hardest part of my job was having to do terminations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being a positive influence on the people who I managed.
Very labour intensive workplace.
Warehouse picker/selector (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON18 December 2016
Small warehouse with minimum space you need to maximize your work areas to do your job properly. Equipment was pretty old and could definitely use a overhaul.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Summer heat in warehouse.
Good pay but very repetitive work. Hard on body.
Warehouse Labourer (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB12 September 2016
Good pay but physical work. High expectations for employees with number system, very unreliable system. Good benefits. Picking and loading cases into trailers or accumulation. Lots of standing up forklift driving around warehouse for grabbing pallets with boxes of chips.
Phenomenal Position and Place to Advance Career
Manufacturing Business Unit Leader (Former Employee) –  Kentville, NS25 September 2016
A structured and fast-paced environment that provides an introduction to strategic planning with a strong emphasis on operational execution. "People skills" and cultural sensitivity are at the pinnacle of success in this position.
High pace environment, always on your feet
Line work Packer (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON30 January 2017
High speed environment that constantly had you working your hardest. Unexpected jobs and duties on a day to day (besides your hired work position)
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Awful work environment
Productive place to enhance skills
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB1 February 2017
a very conducive environment to work
skill development
great management
everybody comes together once a month to talk about what to do to make the company grow
Pros
Cons
fair enough pay
Excellent company to start your professional selling career
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 September 2016
Spent my days building relationships with our customer base through many different selling techniques, allowing me to sell in a wide assortment of beverages from the Pepsi brand portfolio. Excellent training offered to all reps, opportunity for advancement through hard work and ability to relocate. Management was very supportive and was always looking to grow you as an employee. Colleagues were for the most part just as supportive which made for a wonderful team environment. Hardest part of the job was the long days at times Pepsi asks a lot out of their employees but for the right reasons. Really enjoyed the overall opportunity and their core values. Would recommend Pepsi to any young professional looking to start in sales.
Pros
Great training, endless opportunity, promotes hard work
Cons
Lower pay than many other companies, made up for by unlimited growth potential.
good
Account Merchandiser/Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 November 2016
Good experience at Pepsico.Good benefits.Overall i would say it was nice year i spent at pepsico.Lot of opportunities if you work hard,Sometime you are ignored by bosses though:)
Pros
na
Cons
na
good job
Seasonal Warehouse person (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 February 2017
i had no complaints, great pay. good hours and very flexible. employers and training was top notch. flexible and great benefits. great environment to work out of
Pros
good pay
Cons
Good job when you get the hours.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  St. Stephen, NB8 September 2016
I'm a full time employee getting part time hours. Some days I don't think I get treated fairly. I'm finding it hard to get by on these hours. Being a single parent and working pay cheque to pay cheque is beyond difficult.
Pros
Make my own hours
Cons
Not getting enough hours