PepsiCo Foods Canada

PepsiCo Foods Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The company is very result driven, so work / life balance is low.
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONJuly 9, 2013
The work day at PepsiCo can be stressful, but I did learn a lot in a short period of time. The learning curve for any position is expected to be less than 6 months, so try to be impressive in the first few months. The hardest part of the job is the constant changes, such as people, business structures, and etc. in the organization.
Work hard, play hard environment
Manager - Supply & Distribution (Former Employee), MississaugaDecember 17, 2012
Highly results driven and fast-paced environment. Work with teams that are very passionate about the organization and their work. Encourages employees to stretch themselves and always seek efficiencies.
Used to be Quaker - Bringing in Frito,s style of Managing.
Manager, Instant Quaker Oatmeal, Labour Relations (Former Employee), PeterboroughNovember 15, 2012
Pros: great people
Cons: trouble running a food plant like a chip plant - doesn, t work...much more complicated.
- Great people who drive results and compassion.
- Many people slowly leaving as many changes are happening.
very cross trained
fork truck driver (Former Employee), Trenton, ONSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: really good collective agreement
Cons: 2009 plant closure
During my career at PepsiCo I performed most of the jobs that were hourly work. When I started it was Quaker Oats and was a great place to work. However after the acquisition by Pepsi many things changed in the way things were done at all levels and it was much less favourable from an employee point of view. Pepsi decided to close the plant in 2009 – more... and trying to acquire another suitable job has been difficult. The people I worked with were always terrific and quick to help. The most enjoyable thing for me was the stability of knowing a solid job was there for me every day. – less
Would be happy to discuss in detail in person.
Manager, Instant Quaker Oatmeal, Labour Relations (Former Employee), PeterboroughAugust 27, 2012
Pros: people
Cons: different value's coming in now and not working. its a food plant, not a chip plant.
Quaker Oats
- 34 years within supple chain in many roles. Great group of people that drive results and balance with work/home life.

Restructured in 2012 - Would be happy to discuss in detail in person.
Great people!
Manufacturing Supervisor (Manufacturing Resource) (Current Employee), Taber, VAJuly 19, 2014
Great Company to work for!!
Many Opportunities!!
Fun Company!
Great place and lots to learn from
Finance Assistant Coordinator (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMay 16, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed my time there with a great group of people. Very helpful staff and always there to help stay focused as well as make it a fun enjoyable work.