PepsiCo Canada

PepsiCo Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
FORKLIFT OPERATOR
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 23, 2014
Pick orders in a fast paced environment by using automated headset system and also hardcopy orders. Build skids precisely as per order instructions. I loaded and unloaded trucks by using a forklift and pallet jack.
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Brampton, ONFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: awesome benefits and great people
I enjoyed working at PepsiCo very much. I met a lot of great people. We had a secret santa every year as I was in charge of diversity and inclusion. We always got amazing gifts from everyone that participated. In dec. 2013 we thought it would be a lot of fun to have some party games. We played twister which was absolutely hilarious, people were toppling – more... down on others, it was a grand time, we even played pin the red dot on the bears nose, we blind folded everyone. All the games were enjoyed by all. We also dressed up for Halloween at work for morale, that was a hoot, no pun intended. Its always busy at work and it is non stop all day long. We rode the BIG bike a few years ago to raise money for the heart and stroke foundation, that was a ton of fun until torrential rain starting pouring down on us. Anyways I enjoyed PepsiCo as a whole and enjoyed everything that I did there. There were a few people that left the company and I missed them very much. Thank you for your time and also for reading my story, Have a wonderful day and I hope to hear from you real soon. – less
Productive and fun workplace
MEM Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 14, 2013
1. Better before cheaper—in other words, compete on differentiators other than price.

2. Revenue before cost—that is, prioritize increasing revenue over reducing costs.

3. There are no other rules—so change anything you must to follow Rules 1 and 2.
fun place to work
Quality (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONOctober 15, 2013
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: union
very busy, signing documents, directing floor people, audits, analyzing data, updating Quality manuals, HACCP manuals, trace-ability plans, etc.
hardest part of job - dealing with union employees when they told me that It wasn't there job.
Enjoyed the people and the close knit family feel and theh willingness to get things done
posiibility to learn
Transportation Technical Support Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 9, 2013
Pros: meeting a lot of new people and various projects
Cons: a lot of meetings
cross functional work that allows one individual to learn multiple things while advancing in career
Held hostage
Rather not say (Current Employee), Rather not sayFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: family events, staff appreciation day
Cons: long hours, poorly managed departments
Work begins early and often requires over-time that goes unpaid for certain positions.
They have a policy that pays for courses related to the company, but numerous requests to participate in the program have been ignored.
Some managers can be alienating and won't bother to understand the positions and responsibilities of those who work beneath them.
Co-workers – more... are very pleasant and hard working for the most part.
Most difficult part of the job is to continue to stay motivated when you aren't compensated adequately and prevented from bettering yourself and the company.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the wide range of friendly people that you get to know through work. – less
Great place to work with great comunicatoin, & family always inclueded
Sale Representative (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: plant barbeques for period resaults. insentive for selling proritys attenting goals.
Cons: long hours. being so far from plant.
Worked fom home, early start route was planed loved my customers.
serviced large & small.account.With diverse clients.
To let customer talk, so you here what their needs where.
My manager was great, let me do my thing, worked from home my
sales numbers top 3. always asked if i needed any thing.
Co-workers always in each other corner, and if needed help – more... just asked. Even while being competative with each others route.
Driving conditions large area, finding enough time to spend with customer.
The most enjoyable part was the victories over the competator. All the great people i met will i worked for pepsi. – less
productive work environment
Hostess Frito-Lay (Current Employee), Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaOctober 30, 2012
Pros: close to my home
Cons: poorly managed
walk into office, talk with manager to see what the day has in store for us, get to work.
productive work environment
Hostess Frito-Lay (Current Employee), Ottawa, Ontario, CanadaOctober 30, 2012
Pros: close to my home
Cons: poorly managed
Great company!
Territory Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaSeptember 17, 2012
My overall experience working for PepsiCo was rewarding. The role I worked in provided me with a wonderful platform to learn and perfect skills in sales, marketing, promotions, customer relationship management, business development, and leadership.