Pepsi Bottling Group
1,003 reviews

Pepsi Bottling Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A job that had it's moments, despite a short time span.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Havre de Grace, MDJuly 1, 2014
Nothing much to go over about this job since the job position was an only 5 month job. Had a great time there, to be honest. The co-workers were nice and the Team Leader for the group I was stationed at was a really great leader and friend.
Hard Work/Low Compensation
Bulk Customer Representative (Former Employee), Capitol Heights, MDJune 30, 2014
Have to do the job of two positions at a wage that is the equivalent of one. Respect among employees and management not present.
A fast paced, fun, ever changing environment
Supply Chain Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2014
Pros: compensation, environment, job security
Cons: fast paced, communication, work/ life balance
Pepsi is a great, fast paced, secure, and competitive company to work for. You will work hard and long days, but the compensation is competitive among other companies in the industry.
great benefits
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJune 29, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no communciation between management and employee
has it share of problems no communication between management and employee
decent place to work
Route Driver (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJune 26, 2014
Pros: good benifits
Cons: buddy buddy..if they dont really agree with u better look out..
it is a decent place to work with good benifits...got to kind of watch the buddy buddy system around there..
Constantly on the move!
Foodservice Sales Representative (Former Employee), Moonachie, NJJune 26, 2014
Fast paced, helpful team members and goals made it easy to enjoy working here.
Terrible Management and work/life balance
Warehouse Certifier (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2014
Pros: compensation and benefits
Cons: long work hours and no appreciation of hard work
Management is unorganized and they do not work together to make work any easier for the employees. They work their employees extremely long hours and do nothing but complain and give no thanks or recognition of the hard work the workers do. Money is great but this job is not worth it if you have a family or a life.
50/50 split
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CAJune 20, 2014
Pros: fortune 500 company, discounted product, respect, perks
Cons: early start time, no weekends off, have to use personal vehicle
good company just too much has change over the years due to the economy. a big restructure is needed. typical day can run from 8-12hrs depending on work load. work by yourself nobody on your back but dealing with customers can sometimes be difficult
Great seasonal job
Special Events (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJune 20, 2014
Pros: free pepsi products
Cons: frequent overtime
Hard physical work with a lot of hours and fairly decent pay. Fun coworkers and work environments.
very productive
General Laborer (Former Employee), Latham, NYJune 18, 2014
you have to stay productive to stay up to speed, very fast pace.
Great palce to work at the time
Large Format Sales Rep (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2014
Pros: car allowance and bonus
Cons: long hours
1. Go out and get new business and sell
2. Perception is Reality
3. Management was great at the time.
4. Coworkers worked together to reach goals.
5. Long hours
6. Bonuses
Ok Place to work
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), OKJune 17, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: work conditions, corporate standards
If you enjoy a fast paced work load with plenty of surprises then this is it. You will most likely sacrifice family time, and never get off when you are supposed to.
Great Culture
Finance Customer Management - AR Specialist (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 17, 2014
I enjoyed the challenge that this career path brought me. The culture of the company is wonderful.
Productive workplace environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Westchester, NYJune 16, 2014
Learned a lot about the Food and Beverage industry while having hands on experience in Bulk and AOM accounts. worked with several levels of the distribution chain from the warehouse all the way down to the consumer. Worked closely with managers to adhere with PepsiCo Company Standards.
Decent company to work for
Pepsi Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee), Fargo, NDJune 13, 2014
It is a sales position and have to be able to handle some stressful calls
horrible management
merchandiser (Current Employee), Youngstown, ohioJune 12, 2014
Pros: on your own all day
Cons: working for idiots
Its a job but it would be nice to be appreciated for all the hardwork and long hours we put in. Unless you kiss the right butt you won't move up.
enjoyable and to my preference
sales assistant account (Former Employee), Karachi, PSDJune 7, 2014
Pros: free lunch, quick pay for long hours, prayer room provided
Cons: work 7 days a week, and at times for 24 hours, travelling to work at night
a typical day at work consisted of registering myself first thing when i get there, and then i would go to my office and start checking the incentive dealers bills. later i would register them into an 'entry book' and after calculating their deals within that month i would create sampling vouchers. at first i had to learn how to code the dealers name – more... in 'entry book', after that many other challenges were faced, another one of those challenges were that every day i had to check all of the salesman's sales form and confirm that they are correct by using the ;entry book' as a reference. every day i had different statistics i had to check, and at first i found that rather difficult but later it became an every day routine. i personally assisted the accounts manager, who was really supportive and helped me get a grip of all of the work i had to do as assistant, all of the co-workers were super co-operative and didn't hesitate to help one another. initially we had near to 101 salesmen coming in daily and each of them were always in a hurry, therefore it was complicated trying to work under pressure whilst calming the salesmen down. overall, i enjoyed all aspects of my job and easily overcame most of my daily challenges and i definitely learnt a lot from my experiences there. – less
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 3, 2014
Pros: self management
Cons: driving own vehicle
I receive my route for the day and I drive my own vehicle to the stores on the route and self-manage myself in each store and make sure all product is filled on each sales floor and the rest is orderly in the backroom of each store. The most enjoyable part of this job, is the fact I work alone and can work at my own speed.
Very productive and fun place to work
Sr. Supply Chain Customer Resolution Analyst (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 1, 2014
Pros: learn a lot
Cons: soem departments work 365 days a year
Pepsi is a very wonderful job. I have been with the company a very long time and have learned so much about the organization by taking on job promotions in different departments.
Good company to work for
Delivery Truck Driver/merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLMay 31, 2014
Pros: the benefits
Cons: the repetitiousness of the job.
Typical day was delivering products to established customers on a designated route.
I learned the complexity and ever changing product line offered by the company.
Overall, management was excellent to work with and was always there for questions.
Most co workers were a joy to work with in most every department.
There wasn't really anything hard about – more... the job.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the end of the day feeling satisfied with the job that I did that day. Productively speaking. – less

About Pepsi Bottling Group

The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other – Read more

Pepsi Bottling Group Photos