Pepsi Bottling Group

Pepsi Bottling Group Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High Energy, Lots of Great People
DISTRIBUTION AND MERCHANDISING MANAGER (Former Employee), LondonJuly 22, 2012
Having worked through many areas of the company I can truthfully say it was an amazing experience to learn the operation from the ground up. Advancement opportunities are readily available to employees who want to be successful and put the effort in to their job.

Fast paced and innovative it was very difficult to grow bored. A culture that is very – more... passionate about results and driving growth in a competitive market, Pepsi was a great place to learn and develop, Really a sales culture that thrives on healthy competition in and out of the office in a very ethical and responsible manner. Work/Home life balance is what you make of it in any job, but Pepsi can definitely be a challenging environment in that aspect if you let it. The culture while exciting and friendly, can be exhausting and overwhelming if you let it.

Great place to work! – less
Office work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Trenton, ONJuly 4, 2012
Pros: i was trusted
Cons: it was only a co-op placement
I was a CO-OP student and I was an office assistant. I faxed,photocopied and filed items. Everyone was amazing and I loved coming to work everyday. My boss was sweet and taught me a lot.
good job
merchandiser&driver (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJune 12, 2012
was a good job but a car accident put me out of work for 3 yrs and they didnt have anything they could put me to work at until i could return back to regular duites
Dream Workplace
Marketing Equipment Management System Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 17, 2012
This is the dream place that I want to work for. Everything is terrific.
Good company to work for with lots of work in the summer.
Pepsi Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: work is done when you are done you work.
Cons: lots of driving with personal vehicle.
This job is great if you are focused and can work alone but in team if it comes up. Organisation is important and self motivation as well. If you are looking for a fast paced job but most of your experience is in retail, stocking shelves then this is a good step up. If you prove yourself they are willing to help you move up in the company to higher – more... positions. The pay is good, just be prepared to work weekends and travel around to the different stores in your own vehicle. – less
Good Company to work for
Refurb Manager (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: sometimes individuals get lost in the crowd of such a large corporation
Positive fast paced and competitive environment
Supportive internal advancement, I continually advanced for 28 years.

Developed the following area's of expertise:
Organizational Leadership
Strategic Planning
Tactical Execution
Cost Control
Continuous Process Improvement
Customer Relationship Management
Image driven compan
Supply Chain Supervisor (Current Employee), Denver, CoJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great health benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401k match
Cons: no work/life balance and subpar pay
95% Sales organization 5% operations. If you fall into the 5% category you need to find another career. The company is too focused on its image.
Great job
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Columbia, MDJuly 16, 2014
I loved working here. I had a great boss that was always supportive. It is too bad we were down-sized due to the merger. The experience gained here really caused my career to take off. If Pepsi is on the resume, you are set for life.
Physical work that can be appreciated
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 15, 2014
Not somewhere I would recommend anywhere to work. They are very uncaring of employee needs and requests. Really enjoyed the fast paced, physical part of the job.
Fast Paced Company
Assistant (Former Employee), MichiganJuly 13, 2014
Pros: employee programs
Cons: advancement
Fast paced company, everyday is a new day. Learn alot about sales knowledge. There was limited opportunity for advancement. Employee events are always top notch,
nice place to work
Merchandiser/Helper (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: meeting new people fast paced
Cons: got layed off due to new manager
Help deliver, stock, merchandise, rotate product, and help with making orders
Great wporkforce, organization cared about its people
Manufacturing Lines Owner (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJuly 8, 2014
Pros: company cared about its employees, reasonable worklife balance, benefits, pay
Cons: lack of competant senior leadership, organizational politics
Managing both a supervisory and hourly non union workforce. Consisted of making decisions on deployment of people, daily safety review, and problem solving issues along the way to ensure that production requirements were met. The hardest part of the job was trying to meet expectations and not always having all of the tools needed to do so. The most – more... enjoyable part was having the opportunity to grow and develop individuals within the workforce. – less
a good place to make money long hours good pay
merhindiser (Current Employee), pepsi pennsaukenJuly 8, 2014
I am a merchendiser at pepsi I build diplays and do inventory and shelfing
Products were fun to represent
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Twinsburg, OHJuly 6, 2014
Pros: travel bonuses
Cons: tons of papper work
This was a fun company to work with. Extremely organized and well managed group.
Great environment, great workers, great pay
Warehouse worker/ Line operator (Former Employee), Cranston, RIJuly 5, 2014
Learned how to operate machines and sanitize equipment. Learned how soda was made. Nothing was too hard to handle. I am a fast learner so things came to me fairly easy after a while. The workers are great and friendly and great to get along with. I enjoyed every aspect of the job
Warehouse environment
Warehouseman/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: training on forklifts and semi trucks
Cons: long hours/overtime
Great long-term job. Team work. knowledgeable management
Fast paced learning environment
Pre Sale Account Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 2, 2014
This company gave me the opportunity to enhance my management skills, there was no micro managing, you managed your own time and were given the support necessary to accomplish daily goals.
A job that had it's moments, despite a short time span.
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Havre de Grace, MDJuly 1, 2014
Nothing much to go over about this job since the job position was an only 5 month job. Had a great time there, to be honest. The co-workers were nice and the Team Leader for the group I was stationed at was a really great leader and friend.
Hard Work/Low Compensation
Bulk Customer Representative (Former Employee), Capitol Heights, MDJune 30, 2014
Have to do the job of two positions at a wage that is the equivalent of one. Respect among employees and management not present.
A fast paced, fun, ever changing environment
Supply Chain Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJune 29, 2014
Pros: compensation, environment, job security
Cons: fast paced, communication, work/ life balance
Pepsi is a great, fast paced, secure, and competitive company to work for. You will work hard and long days, but the compensation is competitive among other companies in the industry.

About Pepsi Bottling Group

PepsiCo Inc. (NYSE: PEP) is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Purchase, Harrison, New York, United States, – Read more

Pepsi Bottling Group Photos