Pepsi Bottling Group
1,061 reviews

Pepsi Bottling Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Tough industry to work in
Customer Service Rep/Merchandiser/Sales (Former Employee), Wainwright, ABJuly 23, 2012
Pros: good benefit package
Cons: long hours, no sense of teamwork with management
Be prepared for really short shifts or really long or last minute hour cuts because it all depends on retails selling product.
High Energy, Lots of Great People
DISTRIBUTION AND MERCHANDISING MANAGER (Former Employee), LondonJuly 22, 2012
Having worked through many areas of the company I can truthfully say it was an amazing experience to learn the operation from the ground up. Advancement opportunities are readily available to employees who want to be successful and put the effort in to their job.

Fast paced and innovative it was very difficult to grow bored. A culture that is very – more... passionate about results and driving growth in a competitive market, Pepsi was a great place to learn and develop, Really a sales culture that thrives on healthy competition in and out of the office in a very ethical and responsible manner. Work/Home life balance is what you make of it in any job, but Pepsi can definitely be a challenging environment in that aspect if you let it. The culture while exciting and friendly, can be exhausting and overwhelming if you let it.

Great place to work! – less
Office work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Trenton, ONJuly 4, 2012
Pros: i was trusted
Cons: it was only a co-op placement
I was a CO-OP student and I was an office assistant. I faxed,photocopied and filed items. Everyone was amazing and I loved coming to work everyday. My boss was sweet and taught me a lot.
good job
merchandiser&driver (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJune 12, 2012
was a good job but a car accident put me out of work for 3 yrs and they didnt have anything they could put me to work at until i could return back to regular duites
Dream Workplace
Marketing Equipment Management System Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 17, 2012
This is the dream place that I want to work for. Everything is terrific.
Good company to work for with lots of work in the summer.
Pepsi Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: work is done when you are done you work.
Cons: lots of driving with personal vehicle.
This job is great if you are focused and can work alone but in team if it comes up. Organisation is important and self motivation as well. If you are looking for a fast paced job but most of your experience is in retail, stocking shelves then this is a good step up. If you prove yourself they are willing to help you move up in the company to higher – more... positions. The pay is good, just be prepared to work weekends and travel around to the different stores in your own vehicle. – less
Independent self starter, very dependable, customer service driven
Service Technician (Former Employee), Hickory, NCDecember 18, 2014
Pros: self supervised most of the day
Cons: none to speak of i enjoyed working for pepsi
Worked in service as a service technician. I balanced a technical job with customer service on a daily basis. Always ensuring 100% satisfaction on both side of the spectrum.
Exciting place to work
Unit Sales Manager (Current Employee), Saint Joseph, MIDecember 16, 2014
Great team dynamic
Results driven company
Learned about Operations, Sales, Warehousing
good place to work for
Marketing II (Former Employee), Billings, MTDecember 16, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: sales
pepsi was a great company to work for. management was good. co workers were great to work with. liked delivering merchandise to stores
Physical
Bay Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Oklahoma CityDecember 15, 2014
Pros: cheap sodas, good healthcare
Cons: long hours and grueling work
Work that is hard on your body for too many hours a day. Management is trying to make it better, it's just not working. Start at 6 in the morning, work for up to 14 hours a day unloading the truck.
Good company, job security
Frontline (Current Employee), Lansing, MIDecember 14, 2014
Pros: average pay, steady work, tuition reimbursement, matching 401k
Cons: work life balance, redundant work, hr runs the company.
It's a good company to get your feet wet in, right out of college. Decent pay, benefits, job security. Most job functions are fast paced. Local and regional management seem like reasonable people. If you haven't obtained a bachelor's degree, your chances to advance are slim to none.
great place
Route Delivery CDL Driver (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 13, 2014
Physical and fun job. I had the best clients that helped make my days go smooth.
Great place to work!
Custome Sales Representative (Former Employee), Greeley, CODecember 12, 2014
Great place to work very busy learned alot! Gained alot of experiance.
worst place ever
driver (Former Employee), elk grove illinoisDecember 12, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: horrible place to work
you work for slave labor. management no help at all..trucks are broken down and no one wants to help if you are thinking about joining pepsi don't go somewhere else.. thanks you ...kkkkkkk
Great Company to work for....
Driver/ Labor (Current Employee), Albuquerque, New Mexico USADecember 9, 2014
Pros: free soda in breakroom, pepsi t shirt givin at first day. gives you the tools to get the job done.
Cons: lead trainer talks bad about the company. long hours and early start
It was a great place to work. my trainer kept putting the company down as he has been there over 10 years and kept telling me why are you here this job sucks! he was putting apps everywhere and looking elsewhere but to the bosses he was the best they had. long hours but weekends off for the most part. if you work slow you get better trips. if you work – more... fast they give you longer trips but the plus side is more cases more money. trailers are great and New but tractors are old and junk. benefits are great. Management will leave you alone as log as you get the job done. pallet jacks die quick. Co-workers are good people for the most part. good luck! its not a team at PBG in albuquerque... I get to wear my free t shirt anytime I want. dont get me wrong it is a demanding job so if you dont like to lift and help other drivers with no help from them then this is a good place to work! Hard to get to know the customers when Mgr keeps changing your route.. – less
Great stepping stone.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Warrenton, VADecember 8, 2014
Pros: great hours and people
Cons: route manager
My time at Pepsi Cola of central Va was bitter sweet. I was never in better shape physically than the time I was there but the mid management route salesman I worked with was less than I expected. He used each one of us as stepping stones to build his own career.
Cool co workers, Company expects a lot out of you, strict
3rd shift night loader (Current Employee), honolulu hawaiiDecember 7, 2014
Pros: 25 cent drinks, free bottled water.
Cons: heavy loads, day shift does not help fill racks
Suit up with your voice pack gear and scanner grab you rider and head to Pre shift with the crew before we start picking thousands of cases. They expect a cases per hour rate of 230 in the heavy bulk department and 200 in the bay department (hardest part of job). Build pallets, count accurately to avoid getting an audit meaning a certifier has to come – more... and correct your pallet. This job is not easy all the time but you have your days. Co workers are the coolest but takes time to fit in. The best part of the job is seeing your performance on the computer, you can check your cases per hour, cases picked, how many product you've actually touched, and how many times your pallet had to be certified. Management is all about business. – less
Fun workplace
M.E.M delivery driver, CDL B (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 4, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: health care
I enjoyed going to work everyday being around my co-workers, on a typical work day things were about the same just the deliveries changed everyday, management was good, co-workers were good, the hardest part of the job was dealing with traffic and rude customers. I enjoyed being my own boss on the job.
Fast Paced and Busy
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Wytheville, VADecember 3, 2014
co-workers are great
fast paced very busy all the time always something to do
Productive work enviroment
Finance Associate Coordinator (Former Employee), Shreveport, LADecember 2, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation week
Cons: too many reports & phone conferences
I enjoyed my 7 years I spent at Pepsi. I learned a lot regarding finance and customer serivce.

About Pepsi Bottling Group

The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other – Read more

Pepsi Bottling Group Photos