Pepsi Bottling Group

Pepsi Bottling Group Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High Energy, Lots of Great People
DISTRIBUTION AND MERCHANDISING MANAGER (Former Employee), LondonJuly 22, 2012
Having worked through many areas of the company I can truthfully say it was an amazing experience to learn the operation from the ground up. Advancement opportunities are readily available to employees who want to be successful and put the effort in to their job.

Fast paced and innovative it was very difficult to grow bored. A culture that is very passionate about results and driving growth in a competitive market, Pepsi was a great place to learn and develop, Really a sales culture that thrives on healthy competition in and out of the office in a very ethical and responsible manner. Work/Home life balance is what you make of it in any job, but Pepsi can definitely be a challenging environment in that aspect if you let it. The culture while exciting and friendly, can be exhausting and overwhelming if you let it.

Great place to work!
Office work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Trenton, ONJuly 4, 2012
Pros: i was trusted
Cons: it was only a co-op placement
I was a CO-OP student and I was an office assistant. I faxed,photocopied and filed items. Everyone was amazing and I loved coming to work everyday. My boss was sweet and taught me a lot.
good job
merchandiser&driver (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJune 12, 2012
was a good job but a car accident put me out of work for 3 yrs and they didnt have anything they could put me to work at until i could return back to regular duites
Dream Workplace
Marketing Equipment Management System Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 17, 2012
This is the dream place that I want to work for. Everything is terrific.
Good company to work for with lots of work in the summer.
Pepsi Merchandiser (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONMarch 26, 2012
Pros: work is done when you are done you work.
Cons: lots of driving with personal vehicle.
This job is great if you are focused and can work alone but in team if it comes up. Organisation is important and self motivation as well. If you are looking for a fast paced job but most of your experience is in retail, stocking shelves then this is a good step up. If you prove yourself they are willing to help you move up in the company to higher positions. The pay is good, just be prepared to work weekends and travel around to the different stores in your own vehicle.

About Pepsi Bottling Group

The Pepsi Bottling Group, Inc. (PBG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, Inc. PBG operates carbonated soft drinks and other – Read more

Pepsi Bottling Group Photos