Regional Sales Engineer
Due to unprecedented growth our client, the global leader in automation infrastructure, has an exciting new career opportunity for an exceptional Regional Sales Engineer to join their team.
This role will require a dynamic communicator who has a strong technical background and a love for developing lasting relationships.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Develop a sales plan for sales growth, including the recruitment and certification of new value added resellers in your territory
- Work with partners on sales calls, quotes and responses to RFI's and RFQ's
- Create and maintain weekly sales forecast and pipeline
- Schedule and lead sales and technical training of partners
Your Skills and Previous Experience Include:
- Post-Secondary Education in a technical discipline, ideal Electrical Engineering or similar
- A minimum of five years of progressive sales experience within the electrical, automation and/ or industrial markets.
Qualified applicants that are interested in taking their career to the next level by joining a world recognized, globally renowned organization are invited to submit their CV to:
Director Talent & Development