Large company in the automotive industry seeking Chartered Accountants with a public accounting background who is looking for opportunities in industry.
Reporting directly to division management and senior executive team, this position would be responsible for financial reporting and analysis as well as consolidation of the Company's subsidiaries.
- Preparing of consolidations of divisions and subsidiaries
- Preparing of monthly consolidated financial statements
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial statements for public filing
- Researching new accounting developments and issues at the Company's divisions
- Preparing and reviewing legal financial statements for tax returns
- CA designation
- Post-secondary degree in business, accounting, finance or equivalent
- Background in public accounting