People Store is a full service staffing firm with a multi-discipline value proposition. Our strength is matching candidates with employers covering 9 distinct staffing verticals. People Store has achieved the ranking of Best Staffing Service identified by the Readers' Choice Awards and has achieved the ranking as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies on both the Profit HOT50 and Profit HOT100 ranking. People Store has also been identified as one of the Best Companies to work for by the Best Awards. Whether you're a candidate or a client, People Store is your One Stop Shop for all of your staffing and employment needs. For more information, please visit us at www.peoplestore.ca
People Store Staffing Solutions Inc.
On-Site Manager - Position Description
To ensure the client’s needs are met at all times including staffing, payroll, updating management and reporting. This role is the face of People Store to the client and it is imperative that this role is accountable to all task assigned below.
- Ensure the database remains populated with appropriately skilled individuals to meet the clients requirements including postings, job fairs, partnering with community groups, etc.
- Assume primary responsibility for the overall management of the candidate inventory system keeping in mind the candidates and the clients best interests are looked after
- Conduct pre-screening, interviewing, testing, reference checking, etc. to qualify all candidates
- Attend weekly client meetings and discuss challenges and identify solutions
- Input candidate information into computer and update as appropriate.
- Ensuring all employee files are complete and in compliance with quality initiatives.
- Ensure that all members of the team are immediately aware of candidates with exceptional skills that should be skill marketed.
- Audit and correct all payroll and scheduling discrepancies
- Co-ordinate all newspaper advertising utilizing appropriate channels and guidelines. Tracking and provision of statistical report regarding response rate.
- Obtain sales leads through interview process, resumes review etc. and forward to attention of the Sales Representative for follow up.
- Thorough People Store orientation including the expectations set for People Store temporary employees and permanent applicants.
- Ongoing telemarketing to ensure “head’s up” on upcoming roles or job fairs and any alternative advertising resources.
- Respond to candidate and field staff inquiries and/or problems immediately or refer to placement personnel as appropriate for necessary follow-up and action.
- Identify and record any problems relating to the recruitment process and the quality system, initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a recruiting, human resource or customer service environment with a proven ability to function under pressure.
- 2 years in a supervisory position
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work off shift from time to time ensuring the clients needs are met.
- Experience in working with a database and keeping records up to date.
- Minimum high school graduate.
Indeed - 6 months ago