Location: Toronto (Yonge/Sheppard)
Contract: month-to-month, possibility to be extended up to a year
Execute complete order processing cycle, (360 desk) including receipt of the purchase order, confirmation of inventory and delivery date, follow up with all parties involved (warehouse/carriers) until the actual delivery to the customer, in order to maximize on-time delivery, on-time shipping and fill rate. Coordinate EDI component of inbound and outbound messages to ensure that all errors are processed.
- Executes full order processing cycle for ASN customers: receives a PO, allocates inventory, confirms delivery dates, coordinates shipping with the warehouse, coordinates appointments and final delivery with carriers and manage returns.
- Investigate customer deductions pertaining to Supply Chain errors and supply Finance and Sales with information to request paybacks.
- Maintenance of Material Determination in SAP to support new products introduction and discontinuation, as well as EDI interface with customers
- Back up to sending orders to the warehouse & stock availability check
- Back up to sending load tenders to carriers for domestic business
- Back up to the billing process in SAP
- EDI Coordination
- Workflow Inbound EDI control to ensure that all SD documents are received and errors are identified.
- Experienced in Customer Service in corporate environment, food, FMCG industry
- Preferably bi-lingual (asset only), with excellent French and English
- Experienced in working with AS400, BPCS or SAP is a must
- Experienced in working with carriers, pre-booking of appointments, follow-up
- Able to build spread-sheets and work with all MS Office applications
- Problem solver; “achiever”; result-oriented