- Receive all incoming service calls from customers and correctly obtains the appropriate information from the customer in a courteous and timely manner
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with external and internal customers.
- Relay calls and other information to technical representative by pages, telephone or message system
- Parts order entry as required to replenish car stocks for technicians
- Communicates priority basis for service calls to technicians
- Entering service requests, technical activity and call completion information
- Access and maintain customer files to ensure up to date information such as contract expiry date and renewal dates and advises Administration accordingly.
- Input and maintain current customer data (i.e. address changes as required)
- Computer literate (data entry)
- Attention to details
- Customer focused
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Bilingual in French & English
- 1 year of Customer Service experience
To be discussed with potential applicants