We are searching for two Electricians to take fulltime permanent positions with our client, a large automotive facility just north of London.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the plant/equipment to ensure no downtime for the production staff and ensuring that everyone is utilizing safe and properly functioning machinery.
- Must be able to work either a straight afternoon or midnight shift
- Electrical certificate
- 5 years of related work experience
- PLC programming/training is an asset
- Excellent math and aptitude skills
- Working knowledge of pneumatics
- Outstanding computer and troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with Quality Standards – ISO-9001/TS 16949
- Comfortable working within a union environment
The pay rate for this position starts at $29.00/hour
If interested, please send your resume to Karen Elsdon via this ad!