Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for exceeding sales plan, both quota and pipeline
- Motivates, Leads and coaches a Sales team of 5-10 individuals
- Recruiting, developing, mentoring and training the sales team
- Responsible for an accurate sales forecast
- Contributes to the development of the annual sales plan, in conjunction with senior management and subsequently manage the sales funnel, budgets.
- Leveraging lead generation activities and contributes to increasing lead generation effectiveness
- Develops exceptional relationships with Customers, Partners and other key industry stakeholders
- Contributes to increases Customer Loyalty and providing an Excellent Customer Experience
- Works effectively across functions including Marketing, Professional Services, Product Management
Responsible for overseeing a team of Sales Representatives
Qualifications Required for Position
- 7+ years in a Sales leadership role ideally in a healthcare software organization
- College or University Degree
- Preference to experience and knowledge in Clinical and Practice Management systems
High technology-oriented, software office work environment. Travels will include visiting multiple Customer locations.