DID YOU KNOW? You don’t need recruiting experience to be successful in this role. Many successful recruiters when asked how they got into the business will tell you they just “fell into it.”
As our Recruitment Consultant, you have the chance to connect companies with talented individuals who, without you, may have never crossed paths. Presenting our clients with their newest team member or having a candidate land their dream job is what gets us excited around here. As trusted advisors to our clients we offer them the partnership they need to ensure their team is a high quality team.
Imagine bringing employee and employer together.
Being part of the People First Recruiting team will allow you to learn about Canada’s best companies as well as work side by side with them. You will be able to take control of your own success, using your sales and networking skills to build your business and your recruiting brand. Your business development experience and your drive to build out a recruiting business will ensure you are compensated healthily.
If you enjoy being part of a culture that embraces growth, collaboration and quality, then consider joining us as a Recruitment Consultant.
If you have a knack for business, a passion for building partnerships with a consultative approach, then consider Recruiting as the next career path. Read on to see what we are looking for in a new team member.
What we are looking for to complement our team:
- Business Development. A recruiter wears many hats and one in particular; entrepreneur. If you love sales and business development, then recruiting could be for you.
- Business Acumen. You understand how business operates and what it takes to make (and keep) a business successful. After all, as a recruiter you will be contributing to a company’s most important part of their business; their people.
- A people person. This might sound clichéd but in our case it’s a must. We work with clients, candidates and each other on a daily basis. People are literally our business so if you don’t like working with people then this isn’t the role for you.
- Determination. No one is completely fearless and life is anything but a smooth ride, but because you love driving business and making a difference, you can move past the no’s and the challenges that might come your way.
- Organization. Time management is your middle name. Recruiting is a fast paced business with multiple priorities so your organization skills will come in handy.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation;
- Employee Shares Program;
- Health Benefits;
- Flexible environment;
- A fun, collaborative team;
- A chance to build your own business; and
- The opportunity to learn about businesses across Canada.
A little bit about us…
To put it simply, we’re in the people business. We work with local and national companies to recruit talent on their behalf. We’re knowledge leaders who apply process, technology and solution oriented service to recruit those ‘hard to find’ candidates.
As trusted advisors to our clients, we get the job done and we have fun while doing it. We’re growing leaps and bounds, with plans to expand on a national level.
We focus on Management, Professional and Executive Search Recruitment
Belonging to the People Corporation family, which recently ranked in PROFIT HOT 50’s, People First HR Services is recognized as one of the largest full-service Human Resource Consulting firms in Western Canada.