If you are a Reliability Engineering professional known for your commitment and skill in driving preventative and predictive maintenance to increase reliability and improve manufacturing performance, then you are the type of engineering professional we want for our client.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Reliability Leader is responsible for providing the Equipment and Systems Reliability capabilities to support the operations of our client’s, Brandon fertilizer manufacturing facility. As a part of the leadership team, this is a key role for the strategic efforts to improve safety, compliance, reliability and production for the facility.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to Reliability Engineers, Reliability Technicians and specialists.
- Manage reliability activities to improve equipment availability for rotating/reciprocating machinery, electrical and instrumentation systems; and pressure vessels/piping systems.
- Lead development of preventative/predictive/spares maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Work closely with production, maintenance and service teams to understand failure modes and effects and develop mitigation plans.
- Integrate efforts with the maintenance, operations and engineering teams.
- Ensure that systems and resources are in place for inspection, restoration, quality assurance and testing of systems.
- Develop internal and external resources and capabilities, and arrange for specialized contractors and consultants to assist with improving the reliability of equipment and systems.
- Lower maintenance costs in a measurable way through improved equipment reliability and reduced downtime.
- Play a critical role in the success of bi-annual turnaround planning and execution
You and Your Experience:
- You have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
- You have 10+ years of reliability and leadership experience in a chemical, utilities or industrial plant setting.
- You either have your P. Eng (Professional Engineer) designation OR you are eligible for it.
- You are skilled in engineering processes, software, reliability testing and predictive maintenance.
- You have a strong attention to detail combined with sharp analytical skills.
- You are an exceptional organizer.
- You are a natural leader who has always shown initiative and consider yourself to be proactive.
- You are a strong leader known for your ability to manage, train and motivate others.
- You are skilled at recognizing and dealing with changing priorities.
- You are excellent at communicating with others and work great independently or within a team.
Benefits of working at this company:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Benefits (Health and Dental)
- Subsidized investment options
About the company:
Our Client, located in Brandon, Manitoba, is a local industry leader producing and distributing quality fertilizer products since 1967. As part of one of the world’s most successful private companies, they strive to create real, sustainable value for their customers, people, communities and company.
Our client and its subsidiaries are collectively one of the world's largest producers and marketers of fertilizers. The company owns or has interests in fertilizer plants in the United States, Canada, Trinidad and Tobago. Its distribution network covers global demand through state-of-the-art terminals in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, France and the United Kingdom.
How to Apply:
Please apply by emailing your resume in confidence to Charis Johannson.
Feel free to contact Charis should you require more information about this opportunity at (204) 940-3986.
Please note, only those selected for interview will be contacted.