Our Client is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. The base of operations is in the vibrant community of Neepawa, Manitoba which has a reputation for its beauty and high quality of life.
- Develop strong external and internal business relationships
- Identify and resolve claims and service issues
- Monitor on-time delivery of product to customers
- Reporting on Key performance indicators
- Coordinate TL, LTL, Multi-drop transportation for over the road North American Shipments
- Coordinate Rail shipments and Ocean Freight for International Shipments
- Work with logistics team and other departments to optimize loads
- Maintain and negotiate rates with carriers
- Evaluate, analyze, and report on carriers and lanes
- Report to Manager of Transportation and Logistics
- Other duties as assigned
You and Your Experience:
- Energetic, self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to accurately input data in a timely manner
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office as well as an ability to adapt to other software applications
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently as the need requires
- The ability to function within a culturally diverse environment.
About the Company:
Our client has been recognized as a Platinum Member of Canada’s Best-Managed Companies.
Benefits of working at this Organization:
- Comprehensive benefits
- Competitive compensation based on experience and knowledge
How to Apply:
Please apply online at www.peoplefirsthr.com/careers or by emailing your resume in confidence to Charis Johannson.
Feel free to contact Charis for more information at (204) 940-3986.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted