You are an individual that many look to for support as your organizational and interpersonal skills are strong and highly valued.
With a high interest in providing quality service to your team and customers, your administrative and people skills would be a great match for our client’s needs. Our client, KWA Partners, is a career management focused firm that believes in delivering outstanding and compassionate results to their clients, both corporate and individual. They are in need of a Client Service Assistant who is committed, empathetic and service oriented.
- Provide professional administrative support in a highly confidential manner to the internal team as well as to external clients;
- Manage information sharing between staff, clients, consultants and partner office;
- Research and compile relevant information to support the needs of clients and consultants;
- Maintain and update client database;
- Provide support and assistance to clients in the use of tools and technology (which includes in-house technologies and social media);
- Keep content surrounding useful technologies for clients updated and current; and
- Research and recommend tools and resources that address ongoing needs of the team and their clients.
You and Your Experience:
- You have 3-5 years of administrative support to multiple parties;
- You are highly skilled with the Microsoft Office suite (especially Word, Powerpoint and Publisher);
- You consider yourself a tech savvy individual; you love conducting research online and enjoy using social media;
- You are a highly organized person with strong time management skills;
- You understand and appreciate the nature of confidential and sensitive information;
- Your attention to detail is equally as strong as your ability to handle multiple priorities;
- You love to work in a fast paced environment and can adapt quickly to change;
- Many would consider you respectful, honest and trustworthy;
- You are an excellent communicator both in written and verbal format; and
- You are a great listener;
About the company:
KWA Partners, the Career Management division of People First HR Services, assists corporations in resolving difficult career and HR issues. They also help organizations maximize the potential of their employees through career development programs. Built around one-to-one consultations and enhanced by specialized workshops, KWA programs are tailored to fit their clients’ needs.