As a skilled professional with a bookkeeping background and office management experience, you are an individual who enjoys working with a close and professional team. You are ready to lend your customer service attitude and organizational skills to a company that is growing and experiencing great success and we have that opportunity here for you to consider.
Our client is a Manitoba company that provides innovative, safe and secure products for demanding environments. They provide a great work/life balance and positive work culture and are looking for a Bookkeeper/Office Manager to join their team.
- Be responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Be the point of contact for clients and customers to the office, either in person or on the phone;
- Manage bank reconciliations and invoicing;
- Generate financial reports and other reports and data as required;
- Work on special projects as assigned;
- Ensure that office duties and functions are carried out;
- Update and manage the company’s website and marketing material; and
- Perform general administrative tasks and be responsible for the day to day running of the office.
You and Your Experience:
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in an accounting focused role;
- You have experience working in an office management or administrative role;
- Your communication skills, both verbal and written are clear and strong;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and can work effectively with customers and people at all levels in an organization;
- You are skilled in the use of personal computers and have an excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- You are a person with high energy who has strong integrity and common sense;
- You have strong data entry skills and a solid understanding of accounting principles with experience in Quickbooks;
- You consider yourself to be an excellent organizer with a strong grasp of time management; and
- Though not required, the following are considered strong assets: Post-secondary education in accounting and experience with graphic design and/or web management.
Benefits of working at this organization:
- Fun work environment
- Health spending account
- Company events
- Great Work/Life Balance
About the company:
Our client is Canada’s premier provider of intensive-use products and services. They are committed to providing products that focus on the safety, health and wellbeing for people.
WORD formatted resume preferred.