People's United Bank Employee Review

View all People's United Bank reviews

Great place to show off my customer service skills!
Senior Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Albans, VT9 April 2014
A typical day at People's United Bank is interacting with customers, processing customers transactions, daily teller work, opening new accounts. I have learned a lot over the past 3yrs working at the bank, I have learned all of the bank products that we offer, complete yearly training, take classes to improve myself, how to interact with customers on a daily basis and many other aspects of the job. My co-workers are a great team and we are always trying to brainstorm ways to attain our goals as individuals and for the bank as a whole. The hardest part of the job is trying to achieve all the goals that I am handed quarterly. Sales has always been a weakness for me. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers because over time I have gotten to meet a lot of great people and they always appreciate the help that I give them. Not all customers are friendly or easy to deal with sometimes but I always remain focus and try to help them out as much as I can.
Pros
Get to work with great people and interact with customers.
Cons
The sales goals that have to be met quarterly.

Other People's United Bank Employee Reviews

Great company for career growth
Senior Financial Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MA27 June 2016
PUB invests a great amount of time and money into the growth of their employees. Management is involved in career advancement. Culture is professional yet undertones of family are present.