Peninsula Productions is a not-for-profit BC Society dedicated to the development and presentation of superior quality live performances in the South Surrey / White Rock area. We have a concert series of four concerts per year for adults, featuring various musical genres. We also have a concert series for children designed to introduce young people to high-quality live performances. The third arm of our organization is the production and presentation of live theatre. We recently completed a very successful production of Agatha Christie's The Mousetrap and are in the planning stages of two plays to be presented in 2013.
We share a love for the performing arts and are looking for an enthusiastic and committed person who would like to join this dynamic and growing organization. Find out more about us by visiting our website at www.peninsulaproductions.com.
- Maintenance of online files such as member and volunteer lists and assisting with renewals of memberships.
- Creating documents using Microsoft Office.
- Managing the organization’s filing system.
- General clerical including copying, mailing and filing.
- Depending on the skill set and interest of the individual, there could be potential for additional assignments relating to event planning and grant writing.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience with grant writing would be an asset.
This is a volunteer position and the time commitment is four to six hours per month.