PENINSULA CO-OP Employee Reviews

Best job
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mill Bay, BC5 June 2017
This has been one of my first jobs and honestly it's been so much fun! The employees and manager are so nice and helpful. I feel at home working here!
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Nothing!
NIce job
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Keating, BC24 May 2017
Pretty average cashiering job, good management, nice people. good pay. you get profit sharing and a bonus at Christmas time. very flexible with hours and shifts.
Very positive and wholesome environment to work
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Langford BC22 August 2015
Working at Peninsula Co-op was a great experience. I was very different from working at Shell as the management at Co-op takes a vested interest in their employees
Pros
Profit Sharing
Cons
Gas smell
Productive and a learning experience
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Colwood, BC11 June 2014
It is the perfect job for coming right out of high school but the hours just aren't there. I love the people I work with but need more to beable to go forward in life.
Fast-paced and multi-tasking is a normal day.
Assistant Head Cashier/Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saanichton B.C.8 May 2012
Most enjoyable part of the job is my customers!
Hardest part of the day is dealing with too many supervisors, all with different ways of doing things. Different training with different supervisors makes for much confusion among employees.
Typical day-shift: Turn on on cooking appliances, make breakfast bagels, assist customers, prep for lunch, assist customers, clean-up lunch, cook chickens, prepare salad and sandwich bar, clean again, assist customers, prep for dinner, temperature logs all day. Night shift: Assist customers, fill salads,meats,etc, clean, clean and clean and assist customers
Pros
terrific co-workers.
Cons
too many supervisors with different views, too much micro-managing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PENINSULA CO-OP. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2