Penguin Marketing is seeking a creative person who has the talent to produce visually stunning marketing material and enhance our brand identity through both print and web based mediums. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of REAL design and development experience and have recognized education in the related field.
- Exceptional Photoshop skills are required.
- Proficient in Adobe Suites
- Have an in-depth understanding of the current competitive marketplace, design industry trends and the capacity for using this knowledge to develop strong creative solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and focus
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Adaptable and open to change
Good additional skills to have:
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experience in both web design and print design
Compensation will be based on the experience of the chosen applicant. We offer a full benefits package and very competitive compensation. This position will be filled in house. We will not consider remote workers for this position. Candidates must be able to legally work in Canada at the point of hire.
You must submit a portfolio or a link to your portfolio to be considered for the position.