The right candidate would be working with a dynamic team in a research and custom manufacturing environment on evolving robotics and automation technology for many industrial sectors.
- Installing, configuring, updating and maintaining server software/hardware.
- Replacing failed hardware and addressing system problems.
- Tracking system capacity (CPU, memory, disk space, etc.) and reporting/correcting any issues.
- Developing programs utilizing various software development tools.
- Developing robotic control programs using various programming tools.
Education: B.Sc. Systems Engineering who is interested in developing his/her skills in a broad range of engineering areas.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will possess good written and oral communication skills as well as excellent computer skills, and will demonstrate strong organization skills. French communication is an asset but not required. Willing to do some travelling, if required to various locations around the world.
Work Location: Penguin Research Centre 1755 Regional Road #55, Naughton, Ontario
Please reference job number Penguin-1005 on your resume and cover letter
While all submissions are appreciated, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
At Penguin, we strive to enhance the way our world works. We do this by providing solutions to complex and hazardous tasks in industries...