PEMBROKE REGIONAL HOSPITAL

PEMBROKE REGIONAL HOSPITAL Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

Enjoyed Medical Surgical was a trying experience
R.P.N (Former Employee), Pembroke ONMay 14, 2014
Pros: working with good staff
Cons: having work that was not yours being downloaded on youwhen you had enough of your own work.
Caring for my patients needs whether it was a bath, meds, dressings, feeding or taking them for tests.
I learned that R.P.N.s did most of the work. Some co-workers spent more time at the desk talking about non job related things. While the good staff answered bells for all the patients even though it was primary nursing.
The hardest part about the job – more... was speaking up for the patient when your voice seemed to fall on deaf ears no matter how hard you tried to advocate for the patient. At times the patients paid the price.
The most enjoyable part was my patient connections. – less
Regional hospital that is growing to serve the needs of the community
Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Pembroke, OntarioNovember 3, 2013
The Penbroke Regional Hospital is a community-centred health care facility.
Great office work experience in professional environment.
Patient Information/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Pembroke, ONJuly 3, 2013
At this position I performed data entry, file purging and organization of patient records. I learned about using organizational software such as Microsoft Access, and how to organize and purge patient files. My workers were helpful and professional. The hardest part of this job was going through thousands of patient files over the summer. The most enjoyable – more... part of the job was the helpful and professional environment. – less
Great place to learn with very helpful nurses
Student Nurse (Current Employee), Pembroke, ONMarch 14, 2013
As a student nurse, I would go in to work on Thursdays and Fridays. All the nurses there were very willing to take on student nurses and to help us if needed. We would provide all the care for two or three clients for the whole day and have a conference with our teacher at the end of the day to discuss any issues, concerns or celebrations of that day.

About PEMBROKE REGIONAL HOSPITAL

At PRH we are proud of our history, the partnerships we have formed within the communities we serve, and the high quality of care – Read more