Pembina Pipeline Corporation Employee Review

View all Pembina Pipeline Corporation reviews

productive, serious but fun place to work in
IT Summer Student (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 March 2014
a typical day at work required tasks such as data entry, scanning/printing documents, and working on SAP. Management was good, and lenient regarding my school schedule. The hardest part of the job was working on SAP as I had to get used to it first and understand the ins and outs of it. Whereas the best part was preparing a guide for SAP which required some video recording.
Pros
free lunch

Other Pembina Pipeline Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Environmental Trainee (Former Employee) –  Fox Creek, AB16 October 2017
We worked long hours, they are a great company to work for, they are very safety orientated, and care are their employees, and treat them like family. I learned a about how a pipeline is constructed, from the planning stages, to the clean up in the end. Pembina cares about the environment and does everything to ensure that all policies and procedure are being followed. The hardest part of the job was doing a lot of walking. I worked as the Aboriginal environmental assistant. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work outside, and working with a great bunch of people.
Excellent place to work
Receptionist and Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 February 2017
Excellent company to work for in every way. Great employees and excellent benefits.
I would highly recommend this to any prospective employee as being one of the best companies to work for.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pembina Pipeline Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4