Pembina Pipeline Corporation Employee Review

View all Pembina Pipeline Corporation reviews

Great employee's to work with.
Office Services Coordinator and Facility Mgmt. (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Ontario12 December 2012
Pembina Pipeline was a wonderful company to work for. They take very good care of their employees, both with career advancement, financially and super health care package.

My typical day at work was very face paced each and everyday and had to be a multi-tasker.

The hardest part of the job was not enough staff to help in this position.

Most enjoyable part of the job was achieving a project in record time and under budget.
Pros
monthly luncheons and yearly functions.
Cons
for my position specifically, not enough manpower.

Other Pembina Pipeline Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Environmental Trainee (Former Employee) –  Fox Creek, AB16 October 2017
We worked long hours, they are a great company to work for, they are very safety orientated, and care are their employees, and treat them like family. I learned a about how a pipeline is constructed, from the planning stages, to the clean up in the end. Pembina cares about the environment and does everything to ensure that all policies and procedure are being followed. The hardest part of the job was doing a lot of walking. I worked as the Aboriginal environmental assistant. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work outside, and working with a great bunch of people.
Excellent place to work
Receptionist and Office Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 February 2017
Excellent company to work for in every way. Great employees and excellent benefits.
I would highly recommend this to any prospective employee as being one of the best companies to work for.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Can't think of any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pembina Pipeline Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3