Pembina Pipeline Corporation

Pembina Pipeline Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
no end to the work to do
contractor (Current Employee), Northern Alberta areaOctober 18, 2015
Pros: steady pay check
Cons: none
I have contracted for Pembina for 5 yrs now , there is more work than we could do. most of the direct employees do as little as possible and pass the buck when ever possible to the few that like to work.
Extremelly fast pace environment.
Document Control Analyst (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 1, 2015
Pros: Great perks
Cons: very high volume of work with no breaks.
Excellent Company with great benefits but I have no comment on my co-workers. Very unfriendly individuals in my group.
A six month contract turned into 31 months
Field and HSE Administrator (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 24, 2015
Pros: The people and the company
Cons: That it's about to end
Assisting all aspects of the construction facility, from HSE to the inspectors, to the operations division.
Working on a construction site building a gas facility was completely new to me. I had no idea of what the position entailed or what was expected, and with no one to give me direction, it was a learning curve from the beginning.
Many of the crew I've worked with since my arrival, and soon we'll all go our own way and on to different programs with different companies.
This crew considered everyone equal, no one person was less or more important than the next, regardless of who they were or the position they had, everyone was important.
Don't Apply
SCM (Former Employee), CalgaryFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: good pay for little effort
Cons: the list is long
If you're a person who can just do as your asked and you are able to sit like a dog until asked to move, this company is for you! Old boys club goes deep, if you don't join in you're on your way out.
productive, serious but fun place to work in
IT Summer Student (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 13, 2014
Pros: free lunch
a typical day at work required tasks such as data entry, scanning/printing documents, and working on SAP. Management was good, and lenient regarding my school schedule. The hardest part of the job was working on SAP as I had to get used to it first and understand the ins and outs of it. Whereas the best part was preparing a guide for SAP which required some video recording.
Very fun environment
HR - Payroll Administrator (Temporary) (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 11, 2013
Worked with great people. Had a lot of fun, but was not working in my chosen profession, HR.
Great employee's to work with.
Office Services Coordinator and Facility Mgmt. (Former Employee), Calgary, OntarioDecember 12, 2012
Pros: monthly luncheons and yearly functions.
Cons: for my position specifically, not enough manpower.
Pembina Pipeline was a wonderful company to work for. They take very good care of their employees, both with career advancement, financially and super health care package.

My typical day at work was very face paced each and everyday and had to be a multi-tasker.

The hardest part of the job was not enough staff to help in this position.

Most enjoyable part of the job was achieving a project in record time and under budget.
Very to good to work here
Liaison between the vendors and the field staff (Current Employee), calgary , ABJune 29, 2012
Enjoyed working here