Pelesys Learning Systems is a training solutions provider to airlines and airline training organizations.
We are looking for an individual who has a distinct blend of technical and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy building customer relationships. Having an understanding of .Net web applications, Windows Server and IIS will be a plus.
Primary roles include assisting with software installations, troubleshooting and escalating client issues (email, web, or phone) in a timely fashion, adding and maintaining documentation for our existing software solutions, and maintaining strong support relationships with clients.
You will also work closely with our Quality Assurance and Development teams, identifying areas for product improvement and relaying client requests for new features and functionality.
We are looking for someone to take ownership of this integral role and deliver unmatched support to both our internal team and our clients to drive the growth of our company and improve our products.
As this role may require face to face meetings with our customers, travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business or Technology or 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proactive communication skills
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolutions skills
- Experience working with issue/bug tracking systems
- Strong working knowledge of web software, technologies, and browser issue troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to produce legible and comprehensive documentation for clients
We cultivate an innovative, team based culture at Pelesys. If you enjoy working in a friendly, casual office environment, please send in your resume today !