Peekaboo Child Care

Peekaboo Child Care Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Quality child care impacts positive influence on children,parents,& educators.(Everybody)
Student Volunteer with ECE (Former Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 27, 2013
Pros: teamwork, experience, child ratio, better working conditions, safe for children
Hello,
I worked with three co-workers in preschooler environment at Peekaboo child care center in Brampton.My co-workers were experienced in their fields,so I got feedback about my activities. I read and learned about behavior management policy too.Peekaboo curriculum is theme based and it represents an enjoyable moments in children's lives.The hardest – more... part of the job was when I left Peekaboo child care. I mean to say that when my placement was going to finish and start my college. The happiest part of the job was everyday I began my morning to see young children. I learn lot from my experience, this is the main reason why I finished my diploma without take a break.
Jaswinder – less
productive and fun workplace, everyone is easy to communicate and get along with
Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee), wolfedaleSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: great staff and supervors
I enjoy working at Peekaboo. I enjoy working with children/families, co-workers are easy to approach and friendly.

Personally, the hardest part of the job would also be the best. Watching the children as they excel and graduate to a higher level program ( infant to toddler)
Although it is sad to let them go, it is amazing watching them grow.
Early Childhood Assistant
Junior Kindergarten (Former Employee), BramptonSeptember 21, 2012
•Planned and implemented daily program plans for age groups ranging from infants through to school age to develop children’s skills
•Followed a theme based curriculum
•Designed and maintained budget for the classroom
•Maintained a clean work environment