Pedersen Transport - Great people, great attitude, great future. We are a LTL (Less-Than-Truckload) trucking company that has been in business since 1966 and our business is growing. We are looking for a Working Terminal Manager at our Medicine Hat facility. Working Mon to Fri your responsibilities include:
- Manage the safe and efficient operation of our Medicine Hat Terminal
- Ensure that all service commitments to our customers are met daily
- Help to maintain and grow our existing Medicine Hat sales territory by meeting with customers and doing sales calls
- This is working terminal manager position. In this role you will assist regularly with the unloading/loading of trailers and handling the pickups/deliveries in and around the Medicine Hat area.
- Previous leadership experience – preferably in a transportation or warehouse environment
- Prior sales experience would be a definite asset
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Class 1 License and clean driver abstract
You will be joining a well established and growing company with a great future. Learn more about us at www.pedersentransport.com.
Please email or fax your resume, wage expectations, and driver’s abstract to:
403-236-1120 or email it in.
Pedersen Transport is a family owned and operated LTL and TL company who has been serving southern Alberta since 1966. The company...