Pedersen & Partners is the fastest growing international Executive Search firm in emerging global markets. For more details, visit www.pedersenandpartners.com
Pedersen & Partners launched its expansion into the Americas in 2008, with its first office in Toronto, Canada. It has continued its growth since then with the establishment of four offices in Latin America: Colombia (Bogota), Brazil (Sao Paolo), Peru (Lima), and Chile (Santiago).
To continually ensure the best client support, Pedersen & Partners is looking to recruit a Consultant for its team in Canada, who will be focused primarily on Canadian clients with business needs in the CIS market. The position will be based in our Toronto office.
Consultant (Recruitment Specialist – NOC 1223)
- Perform, on a retainer and exclusivity basis, execution of senior level executive search assignments for Canadian companies in CIS and CIS companies in Canada. The person might also work across the entire CEE region;
- Business development and client acquisition in Canada and CIS countries (mainly Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belorussia);
- Build and manage relationships with clients and executives;
- The person will be engaged in business processes optimization projects at HQ.
- Solid sales skills and strong negotiation capabilities while displaying genuine client focus;
- Minimum 7 years work experience in executive search and recruitment in the CIS region;
- Experience working in an international executive search company;
- Experience working on multinational recruitment project teams;
- Extended business network of C-Level executives in CIS;
- Track record of cross-border executive search projects conducted in CIS on a retainer and exclusivity basis;
- University degree; additional business qualifications such as MBA and HR certifications will be a benefit;
- Experience with business processes optimization of large recruitment or executive search companies will be a plus;
- Fluent in English and Russian; knowledge of other CIS languages will be a plus;
- Willing to travel extensively;
- Entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on attitude – should be capable of building a business inside a business, rather than an employer-employee relationship;
- Outstanding level of ethical and professional standards
Business address: Suite 350 - First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5X 1C1
Terms of employment: permanent position
Wage: min CAD $24.8/h for 37.5 hours per week
Please submit your CV, in strict confidentiality, online.