Peavey Mart’s Opportunity
We are looking for enthusiastic Manager Trainee’s, who have the initiative and ability to grow with us, have a passion for retail and a great feel for customer service.
As a Manager Trainee, you will be responsible for learning the steps and information it takes to become an Assistant Manager or Store Manager, creating and maintaining a positive shopping experience for our customers. Other responsibilities include, aiding and building Peavey Mart’s image and achieves goals.
What it takes
For this position, you will be hired and work in Grande Prairie. Please note, for this position you must be willing to relocate for advancement.
- Proven leadership skills
- 1 Year Supervisor experience preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Ability to work with a team in a diverse work environment
- Proven communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with merchandising and product presentation preferred
- Excellent work ethic and bondable
- Commitment to OH&S program and employee safety
- Competitive wage
- Discount on all of Peavey Mart’s versatile consumer goods
- Competitive Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Prescription Drug plan and even a Health Care Spending Account
- Company sponsored, self-directed RRSP plan, RRSP matching at year 5
- High Opportunity for Advancement and Training
If interested, please email your resume to
Jest Sidloski, Training & Development Manager
Deadline for applications is March 21st.
Please note, you are applying to a Hiring Manager at Peavey Industries in Red Deer, Alberta, Please do not send resume, or apply to store.