Maintenance/Repair Shop Administrator
There is currently an opening in the Peavey Industries Limited Warehouse Office Department. This is a new position created to fulfill the administrative needs of the upcoming Maintenance/Repair Shop that will be opening early 2014.
Primary role will be working with a Shop Mechanic and Warehouse Management to complete the following:
- order required repair parts from parts vendors
- setting up and maintaining parts inventory
- setting up and maintaining billing system (Book-keeping)
- maintain tracking system for trailer seals
- other warehouse duties may be assigned depending on demands of the position.
The appropriate candidate is a team player with a positive attitude and will be someone who can work independently, manage their time effectively, and has exceptional organization and communication skills.
Technical skills include previous book-keeping experience or exceptional knowledge of Simply Accounting, Microsoft Excel (spreadsheets), and Microsoft Outlook.
If interested in this position, please provide a resume detailing any previous experience involving a background in administrative/clerical skills and submit to the attention of Raquel Petersen.
Contest closes January 25, 2014.
Distribution Center Administration Manager
Fax: 403 342-7757