Cons: no ownership of employees well being, inadequate training
They talk the talk and make things look glamorous in the initial stage of hiring.
- Pay is very low ($35,000 Annual with no increases so expect to be there for 3 years + with no increase).
- Get to deal with some of the dumbest post secondary students in North America.
- Solve issues that you are not trained to solve. Expect to have to look for hours for the answer.
- Promotions are hard to come by and its by who you know and who you suck up to.
- Company throws the ownership of stats, motivation within, and how well the company is run on the front line staff instead of the management (even with a survey that showed 60% of employees are not motivated to work , they threw the ownership on the front line and they need to motivate themselves).
Advice to Management
Stop throwing the ownership on the employees and actually do something to motivate them instead of just expecting things to happen without giving much back.