In the role of Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for maximizing
the store’s sales and profits and for achieving customer service objectives
through personal selling and the effective management of Associates.
Ensures that store meets all operational, sales and merchandising goals.
You will be able to model Luxottica’s commitment to providing exceptional
customer service while maintaining sales behaviors/goals.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
1. 3 years of leadership experience in an equivalent retail like environment.
2. Proven ability to lead, coach and build associate relationships in an environment of
fast change; must be able to direct, and motivate a diverse associate population.
3. Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve problems of varied scope; must be able to
act decisively in implementing solutions.
4. Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress
5. Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing
6. Ability to analyze and understand financial reports.
7. Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for effective management of
8. Must demonstrate an exemplary commitment to provide exceptional customer
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & WORK REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be available to work early mornings, days, nights and weekends to meet the
needs of the business.
2. Ability to be on feet most of the day and function throughout the facility for extended
3. Must demonstrate physical agility (bending, twisting, reaching, and pulling) for
4. Must be able to plan, organize and execute all Company programs on time and within
the allowed expense guidelines, while teaching and expecting others to do the same.