Pearle Vision – Be part of our expert eye care team!
Are you creative, energetic and bright? Are you a wide-eyed people person looking for exciting opportunities in eye care or retail?
Consider working for our Pearle Vision EyeCare Centre in Burlington. We have positions available for a Registered Optician, Optometric Assistant, Student Optician and a Sales Associate.
The Essential Functions Important to the EyeCare Centre’s Success:
- Create a positive, friendly and unique customer-centric environment for fulfilling our customers’ eye care needs.
- Assist customers in the selection of frames and recommend specific lenses and lens coatings to suit their prescription, optical measurements and lifestyle needs.
- Achieve high levels of sales performance and results.
- Comfortable working with optometric technology, i.e., pre-test equipment, edgers, etc., within a ‘paperless’ environment.
- Lead by example and build the team commitment to high standards of service and professionalism while always striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Assist in maintaining the store's visual objectives and housekeeping standards through proper merchandising and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including evenings and weekends.
What’s in it for you?
- A fun and friendly work environment with competitive compensation in line with work experience.
- Ongoing career development through in-house training programs, and support for professional designations.
- Company sponsored benefits program, including prescription drugs, dental, life insurance and extended health care.
- A new location in a quickly growing suburban Burlington area (Applyby Line and Dundas)
Store Web Page:
Indeed - 8 months ago
For more than 50 years, people like you, right in our neighbourhood have been the focus of everything Pearle Vision does. We go above and...