Pearl is seeking a Firmware Engineer.
You will work on the coolest projects on the planet, and will have direct responsibility for their success. You will work with cutting edge brands and the most interesting startups. You will be a key cog on a cross-disciplinary team of international experts, responsible for all facets of firmware engineering, including architecture fine-tuning, embedded systems, power management, wireless communication, verification, and test-bench development.
You are passionate, great at what you do, and can't see yourself doing anything else but developing world changing products. You'll have resources and power to execute design excellence.
You must have following experience and abilities:
- Minimum 6 years experience with embedded firmware, preferably with tier 1 mobile technology brand (Samsung, LG, Apple…)
- Extensive knowledge of RISC processors, microcontrollers, RTOS, C and Assembly
- Have worked on successfully launched products
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering
- Must speak English and/or French. Korean or Mandarin is an asset.
If the above is you and you’re considered a star - get in touch with us. This position will report to Software Engineering Manager. Occasional travel necessary.
Pearl is a boutique brand and product consultancy.
We help organizations design success.
Principals only, no recruiters please.