Pearl is seeking a Director of Engineering.
You will work on the coolest projects on the planet, and will have direct responsibility for their success. You'll work with cutting edge brands and the most interesting startups. You will be a key cog on a cross-disciplinary team of international experts, responsible for all facets of engineering, from leading R&D efforts to mentoring junior engineers.
You are passionate, great at what you do, and can't see yourself doing anything else but developing world changing products. You'll have resources and power to execute design excellence.
You must have following experience and abilities:
- Minimum 10 years experience developing cutting edge consumer electronics, preferably in mechanical or hardware engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience working directly for tier 1 mobile technology brand (Samsung, LG, Apple…)
- Minimum 5 years experience leading and supporting small and medium size engineering teams
- Have worked on successfully launched products
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical approach to problem solving through strong conceptual design skills and visualization
- Deep understanding of manufacturing processes is mandatory
- Extensive experience working with contract manufacturers in Asia
- Expert level proficiency in ProE and/or similar
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Must speak English and/or French. Korean or Mandarin is an asset.
If the above is you and you’re considered a star - get in touch with us. This position will report to Chief Executive Officer. Occasional travel necessary.
Pearl is a boutique brand and product consultancy.
We help organizations design success.
Principals only, no recruiters please.