To receive, greet and direct all visitors and incoming telephone callers to the appropriate party; to handle all incoming documents and supplies and distribute as directed, and to assist administrative / secretarial office staff in the performance of their duties as directed.
Location: North York
Hours: 8:30am-5pm – Monday to Friday
- Greeting and welcoming all visitors to the office
- Answering main-line and all incoming phone calls for a busy office; directing callers as required
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing couriers
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Maintain order and tidiness in reception area
- Manage boardroom bookings schedule
- Complete routine recurring tasks, including, but not limited to, maintenance of all office supplies inventory and related records, completion of standard accounting reports, and checking vendor invoices.
- Ideal candidate is a self-proclaimed professional career receptionist whose resume exhibits same, and who will be very pleased to remain in that position permanently.
- Previous related experience in reception and office support
- Candidate must present a professional image / demeanour
- Candidate must excel at multitasking while remaining calm and composed. Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment while remaining very cheerful & positive and goes out of the way to find ways to be helpful
- Effective communications skills and pleasant phone manners
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and professionals at all levels
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proactive in finding ways to be of assistance with internal and external parties
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point)
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard