PDI

PDI Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Lots of work, good friends.
Technician (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 29, 2013
This company have a good strategic market product related.Good work force.Decent reputation.
Growing expanding family owned transportation company
Accounting/Payroll Superviser (Former Employee), Guelph, OntarioFebruary 27, 2012
New technology is important so they can offer best service to customer.
Pretty good
Residential Specialist (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNNovember 9, 2014
Pros: work environment, get to help individuals, and help yourself while helping them.
Cons: pay
Greeting the patient early in the morning. She usually meets you in the morning. We speak to one another. I ask her how her morning has been. I ask her what she's had for breakfast , she tells me. Then tells me what she wants to watch on TV. I learned to listen. To look at her when she is talking , and to remember to ask her about her likes and dislikes.
working at the gym
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 14, 2014
Pros: just enjoyable
meeting different types of people dialy
i learned different types o f new skills
co workers were very nice and sweet people
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep (Current Employee), Orlando EOctober 2, 2014
Good place to work. Learned a great deal about ADHD market and selling to psychs. Responsible for selling an ADHD medication to targeted physicians. Providing the most current information pertaining to Pfizer product guidelines to ensure the appropriate use of the product and to achieve the business potential of my assigned territory. Co-workers always – more... extremely helpful. Enjoyed all aspects of selling and achieving success. – less
Pharmacuetical sales
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Valencia, CASeptember 22, 2014
Calling on doctors and repping my drug. Organizing my territory. Putting on lunches and speeches for my drug.
Pfizer Contract
Senior Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: closed
Cons: closed
Pfizer contract selling a liquid ADHD med. Small sales force one product.
excellent
Clinical Education Specialist (Former Employee), Saddle River, NJJuly 31, 2014
Pros: great company, outstanding managers/directors, support team
Cons: contract ended
Traveled throughout US as a clinical educator working with healthcare professionals teaching in-service for medical device
PDI really cares for its employees
Sales Specialist Representative (Former Employee), NJJuly 23, 2014
PDI stresses work/life balance and I would recommend PDI to anyone in Pharma
My experience
Accountant (Former Employee), Thanjavur, TNMay 20, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: long hours
It was a NGO.so it was act with government fund.so the salary was late for the auditing.the co-workers are very nice persons.the training was a nice experience for me.
great place to work
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahFebruary 22, 2014
PDI is a great contract company.
Company car, 8-9 calls per day,
Management team is fantastic.
Productive helpful products to promote
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hartford, CT, Western Massachusetts territoryFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: bonuses, company car, car maintainence, gas, made and kept client relationships in all jobs
Cons: not having coworkers, working alone
Create and maintain client relationships to promote my products. Make sure client is happy. That all concerns and needs are met. This does involve a lot of critical thinking and one must posses a 'go with the flow and accept changes to the schedule for the day' attitude to accomplish keeping clients satisfied and let them know they're appreciated.

The – more... most enjoyable part of the job is creating solid, great relationships with clients and obtaining a great close. The hardest part of the job was keeping everyone happy when my schedule changed due to another office's needs changing the daily schedule.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the fruits of my labor reflected in market share growth. – less
had great time.
Contract Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 18, 2014
it was fun working environment. Managers and associates made it worth while.
Productive / Always busy and steady work
Cable Assembler (Former Employee), Kilmarnock VAJanuary 19, 2014
A typical work day consisted of installing PDI cables and shipping them
Direct and productive
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hickory, NCJanuary 1, 2014
PDI is a contract sales force of experienced and tenured pharmaceutical sales representatives. PDI allowed you, as the representative, to take full responsibility of your assigned territory to maximize your sales skills, customer relationships and business development funds to increase market share and volume.
Terrible Experience
Specialty Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 23, 2013
This was the worst experience in my entire 15 year professional career. The company is highly unorganized, not up to date with professional technology to allow for an enjoyable working environment, and there is absolutely zero work/life balance. The company does not care about the employees and I have witnessed a very corrupt HR department. Save yourselves – more... and DO NOT EVER WORK FOR PDI!!! – less
Great learning experience
Residential Specialist (Former Employee), Clarksville, TnNovember 21, 2013
Working at PDI was a great learning experience. I enjoyed working with different individuals and watching them grow mentally. It was really hard to leave the individuals after working with them and growing a bond. I learned to help properly care for another individual, but I learned to be happy with my everyday blessings.
Great contract sales organization
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Shreveport, LANovember 15, 2013
Allowed me to be exposed to learning many different products in my three years with PDI. They treat their employees with respect and teach you almost anything you want to learn.
non
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Charlotte, greater metro areaOctober 20, 2013
PDI was a good company, they have not recieved new contracts and the economic pressure has effected the culture.
Fun job with customer interaction
Inspector, Chaparral Motorsports (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAOctober 10, 2013
Pros: work with motorcycles
Cons: job security
Fun job if you love motorcycles,I was able to work up from the bottom and learn a lot about customer service.

About PDI